“Great service!”

Corsa Nepal Adventure -Day Tour
Ranked #125 of 904 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Nepal Based Trekking and Tour company located in Thamel, Kathmandu
Reviewed 1 June 2017

I took 4 tours with Corsa Nepal Adventure during last four years. They are amazing. It looks they can do everything in any circumstances. It's an extremely helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and absolutely reliable company. Nakul, a director of the company, was getting a good friend now.

In my last trip to the Himalayas in this May, I got some personal issues and they helped me to handle that in best possible way. I can recommend the company to anyone who is going to Nepal or Tibet. And sure, I will use the
Corsa Nepal Adventure services in all my future trips to Nepal! Thank you for your great service! Love you, guys!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"trust"
"team"

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I am so mesmerized by my stay in Nepal, thanks to Nakul Devkota , he managed to created a wonderful plan for my short stay of only 8 days! I was able to do a jungle safari where I saw some wild rhinos, bears, and many more. I visit pokhara -and had to the view of the Annapurna range, I got to paragliding through the mountains there, so beautiful. I also visit kusma the longest and highest suspension bridge in Nepal, I visit katmandu and went site seeing, shopping and a night out in the city with my friends. I didn't think I can do this much in 8 days but Nakul Devkota and his staff made it happen. Thank you, not sure I would of been able to pull this of with out them.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

It was a wonderful expeience. This was the best tourist agent. Thank you and I will use your services next time I visit Nepal!!!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Corsa Nepal Adventure organised for me and my clients an amasing trip Langtang-trek - Chitwan - Kathmandu for 2 weeks. It was perfect expirience, our guide Achyut and porters did good work. We stayed in the nice lodges, every morning and evening met sunrises and sunsets in the most attractives places. 2 original Sadhus followed us in this trek. Big thanks for Nakul for the attention and support of our big team during all of tour.