Gorkha International Travels - Kathmandu Day Tours
Review Highlights
Friendly and helpful

We used Gorka to purchase our Kathmandu to Lukla flights.Even though it was only a small amount of... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
nickj180
Hong Kong, China
All is well that ends well

Our team from sLOVEnia had Tamang Heritage and Gosaikund valley trekking in September 2018. We... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2018
KatjaMermaid23
Celje, Slovenia

All reviews volunteer group his hometown safari tour beautiful memories air tickets flight tickets travel agencies beautiful nepal chitwan national park farewell dinner tamang heritage outstanding service his team royal palace sight seeing great trip every step
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

From February 21st to March 19th, we went to Nepal with 29 members. We are Students volunteer group from Japan. Gorkha International travel have help us for 8 years. This is 9th volunteer project of our team. They are very helpful and reliable. Susil managed everything the best. During visit in Nepal, we enjoyed volunteering in rural area of Nepal and sightseeing in Kathmandu and Patan. We could make good project thanks to them!!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I am a family guy with twin kids 3 years old from Perth Australia. We have been to Nepal for a holiday. We booked gorkha travel for a holidays. I can't express how we got service. Beyond my imagination. They always thought we had toddlers with us so helped n supported every single time. We booked 5 weeks holidays been to few parts of Nepal, we even went to base camp which was amazing with our toddlers.. Mr sushil pant was very helpful and always made our dream holidays successful. I recommend people around the globe to choose wisely your travel agent before going nepal. 5 start service for gorkha travel.. All of my family suggested for this agency.... I'm happy to put some of our experience of family trip to nepal....

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

First time I was Nepal it was 2017 in month of April . I have connect company director Susil Pant through Japanese NPO. After finished my volunteering work in Gorkha I had plan to visits manaslu base camp trekking & asked few company! Finally I got a good deal & confident with their trip plan . Booked a hard trekking to round manaslu. Their guide & porter were so helpful & showed me a great performance ! When I was tired they always carried my bag pack & frequently asked my health situation. I felt amazing their trip plan & they were very flexible on their planned itinerary ! If some travelers want to make holiday in Himalaya & adventure/ cultural tours in Nepal I highly recommend once asked them for suggestion! Once again thanking you so much Susil pant & Gorkha international Travels & Treks team! Thanking you so much! Kohei Akita- Japan

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 12 March 2018

we planned a visit to Nepal, gave Gorkha travels our ideas and he created a perfect itinerary
a driver was waiting for us at the airport and was with us the whole trip with local information, a helping hand ( we brought 1 year old twins), he was part of the family for a week, great trip, even better driver, thanks Lawaj.

1  Thank villapaard
Reviewed 23 February 2018

The service they provided was much better than what I expected for the price. The staff members were very helpful and friendly. They will guide you through the most effective routes and prices, they will definitely make your travel much more efficient.

Date of experience: March 2017