All reviews green valley central location great place to stay clean rooms nepal trek
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Ghan, the hotel manager, is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about Nepal trekking and sight seeing. He helped me find a budget trip to EBC, Chitwan National Park, and Pokhara. The staff is great and hostel is clean, comfortable, and cheap.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank piyum m
TheHappilyEverAfter, Owner at The Happily Ever After Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2016

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you very much for your great feedback of our property our happiness knows no bound when we saw your review as well as our staff preference. we are very happy to know that you had nice stay with us and we really like to thank you for stayed at Happily Ever After Hostel in Kathmandu. We will be doing our best forever for all our clients. Our main goal is client’s satisfaction and make your stay enjoyable with us. we are here!because of our valuable client love us. We are learning day by day and improving our service for our client’s, as the best service in hosteling sector in Nepal. We hope to welcome you again in the future.
Once again thank you very much for your great review.
Hostel Team and department of Management

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Ghan the boss really took care of me when I stayed here. He helped me coordinate my trek plans as well as introduce me to some good people in the community.

I stayed at Happily over a week and they cooked me an egg and toast with coffee every morning for breakfast. The price is great and the place sits right in the middle of all the action ( but tucked into its own corner) in Thamel. They also have private rooms if you are more of a private person as myself.

The rooms don't have air conditioning so you will have to get a fan. When I go back to Nepal I will definitely be staying a few nights at Happily.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo

Greeting from Happily Ever After Hostel, Kathmandu,Nepal!
Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your experience about Happily Ever After hostel.
We are glad to know that we were able to meet your expectations regarding our services including accommodation. We hope to see you or your friends again in Kathmandu, and assure you of nothing less than what you experienced during your last stay at happily ever after.
Hostel Management Team/Ghan

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

Happily ever after hostel was surprisingly cheap for what it was. I stayed in a clean 8 bed dorm that included breakfast in the morning whilst being very centrally located within Kathmandu's busy central district. You could walk wherever you wanted from there whether it be the monkey temple (swayambudnath) or the garden of dreams. Would stay again for sure

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Rob S

Dear Guest,
Once again thank you very much for your great review.
Hostel Team and department of service.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

Initially I was let down a bit by this place as it felt slightly dodgy. Now that I think about it though, it was one of the most memorable hostels I've been to. The receptionist was very helpful in arranging the paragliding in Pokhara. And I met a wonderful woman on the rooftop whilst having breakfast, so nothing to complain about really.

Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank medication
TheHappilyEverAfter, Manager at The Happily Ever After Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Hostel Management Team.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

Probably the best budget place to stay in town. Perfect located, right in the heart of Kat but in a quiet hidden road, very good shower, beautiful rooftop terrace to have a breakfast and chillout 'till late in the night, clean room and helpfull staff. I felt like at home.
Visit Nepal, it's amazing. Really.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Alessio S
TheHappilyEverAfter, Public Relations Manager at The Happily Ever After Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Hostel Management Team.