“Amazing Annapurna Basecamp and Poon Hill trekking”

Ammonite Adventure & Treks
Ranked #76 of 843 Tours in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ammonite Adventure And Treks (p)Ltd. is a government licensed trekking and touring company in Nepal. It is comprised of a team of professionals that have many years of experience in the tourism sector and who are trained to look after your entire travel/trekking needs.
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Ammonite Adventure organised our trekking to the Annapurna Basecamp and Poon Hill during our 9 days of adventure... and it was fantastic!! If you want to have a great time and to a fantastic trekking adventure to one of the highest mountains in the world, this is the place to be! One of the things that makes this trekking such an amazing experiences is, besides the fantastic views you will see, the fantastic services provided by Ammonite Adventures. We had a great guide, whose name was San Tosh. He was great, funny and caring. He took great care of us, make sure we were alright, didn't got any injuries and had the best accommodations available.

If you want to have an amazing time in Nepal, this is the place to be!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"travel agency"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I had met Krishna last year when I was in Nepal so I contacted Ammonite to schedule a trek for Nov 2017. Ammonite arranged an excellent guide, Saran Limbu. The trek was 19 days and it was better than I dreamed! The scenery was stunning but everything was made better by my guide, Saran. He knows so many people in the Khumbu area which helps everything go smoothly. He encouraged me along the trail and we chatted effortlessly making me not notice some of the steep climbs! Kala Patthar, Chola Pass, Gokyo, and the Renjo La were easily done, even by this 63 year old man! Flights were all arranged well by Ammonite, they even rescheduled when I had to delay 2 weeks because of a cold! Great company and a fantastic guide made a great trip!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We started the trek as a group of 9. 5 of us headed to the ABC via Poon Hill while the rest only did the Poon Hill trek. We had an unforgettable experience and we enjoyed every minute of it. Our ABC guide Santosh was simply the best. He took care of everything and always helped us with a big smile on his face! A shoutout to Bischal who was the Poon Hill guide who was always friendly and eager to help. Thanks ammonite for this amazing trekking experience

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

The trek with ammonite trekking and Santosh was so much more than you could have hoped for! With 6 students and my dad we had the time of our life with Santosh. He is a genuine friendly, extremely responsible knowledgable guide where a smile is always part of the day! A lot of jokes and dad was "pappa" for me, but also for santosh. Reaching poon hill and ABC in a 9 day trek was made awesome by Santosh character and his organizing skills which made the trek as relaxed as possible! Thanks brother and ammonite trekking!

1  Thank Ingo L