See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Actually I stay here again at june 2011 because a taxi driver dropped me and recommended this renovated hotel to me after my returned from pokhara tour.
Fair to say the management improved facility by renovation compare to my stay at 2006 where everything was horrible.
Room was clean enough, AC working properly but u have to call recepcionist if u want to adjust temperature as remote control unavailable, i miss breakfast as my flight very early morning, hotel has Lift to reach higher floor.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Variety is the spice of life, so you'll love the fact that there were two varieties (both little and huge) cockroaches at this hotel. Of course, this is Nepal and you have to expect that.

My Poor review is because the price of my room increase from what I was promised. At check in my price was $35 USD "all inclusive" on my credit card. At check out they added 17% VAT + 10% service charge + 5% for the credit card. The first two items already had a line drawn through them by the person who checked me in four days prior so I won that battle. The 5% I had to pay since I couldn't prove in writing that I was told it would be waived.

There are lots of places you can stay in Kathmandu for $35 USD or less. No need to stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front of the building will experience road noise.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo