Bohemian Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Best tours ever

I have done two tours with this company. The Himalayas tour and the Holi Colour Fest Tour. I will... read more

Reviewed 30 June 2020
Wengasdfdvvfh
Amazing Spiritual Experience in India

Was able to enjoy a perfectly timed vacation in India with Bohemia tours before the whole corona... read more

Reviewed 15 April 2020
Bribriroro
Long Beach, California

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2017

While the tour itself seems to get good reviews on Trip Advisor, this has been my least favourite travel experience after backpacking extensively throughout southeast asia. India is a very cheap country to travel and you pay a heavy premium to have Bohemian Tours act as the middleman. The company does do a good job of planning everything out and building the itinerary, but that comes at a heavy price tag. I also felt we did not have enough time in each location and were moving around too quickly from place to place. Also, DO NOT be convinced to upgrade to domestic flights!! On my tour you could take the bus, or pay a premium to fly - and the owner (Tarek) charges you double the price for any domestic flights that he books for you. Since the buses leave much earlier in the morning you really don't get any advantage from flying and end up getting there around the same time as the bus anyways. Would not recommend this tour company to anyone, - plan it yourself is the way to go! You will meet more people and have more fun if you just get up and go without a tour company.

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank jf17594
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Bohemian Tours was the best tour that I have ever experienced (take my word for it or not, I'm only 27 and have been to 27 countries and multiple tours)! You just can't find people like Mukesh and Chanchal so easily in this world anymore! The bus and the tour guides made the trip what it was, even the most simplest parts of the trip, the atmosphere made this trip phenomenal! Mukesh and Chanchal don't just guide you around India, they take you in as if you were family or long time friends, they get to know you and by getting to know you, they guide the trip around you and that simple gesture enhanced the trip that much more. They were able to provide for everyone! This trip was a renewal to me after having gone through some serious life transitions and there is nothing I would have changed! This trip changed my perspective on life and it renewed me and it can renew yours!!!

1  Thank dem1188
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

I have been a part of many trips, some better than others however nothing really beats this India Holi Tour booked by Bohemian tours and led by a Mr. Mukesh. To make it very simple, i feel that the planning and attention to detail, plus the service of our guide Mukesh and his wife, are unmatched. Coming to India alone can be stressful,.but not if you book with these guys. They are accommodating, they are knowledgeable, they are friendly, and they love what they do, which anyone in the world can appreciate. Bottom line.. best trip ever thanks to them!

3  Thank Edgar G
Reviewed 1 April 2016

I get skeptical about booking group tours while traveling, however this was different. Our guide Mukesh had incredible positive energy and really made this experience an unforgettable one. Our group became a family. The entire itinerary was incredible, the sties, the activities, the food. EVERYTHING! Thank you Bohemian Tours for an amazing time in India. Tara was also extremely helpful and replied quickly to all of our questions. Bohemian took good care of us :)! HOLI WAS THE BEST!

1  Thank Johanna A
Reviewed 1 April 2016

Makesh, wife and his tour director Vishwas (sp?) accompanied us in two buses for his 12 day Rajasthan tour. It went above and beyond any expectation I had. Their deep knowledge of the history and culture were willingly and enthusiastically shared. Their patience and enthusiasm were greatly appreciated. The tour was flexible and included getting to know the "Real" India with a visit and lunch in his own home, Tuk Tuk travel, riding elephants, camels, boat rides, palm readers and anything else you could wish for. They are truly proud selfless people who shared their worlds for a deeper understanding of mankind and its various religions and cultures. I have been to 24 countries and will never forget this trip of a lifetime! He is one in a million!!

1  Thank Elkeliner56