Bohemian Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Best tours ever

I have done two tours with this company. The Himalayas tour and the Holi Colour Fest Tour. I will... read more

Reviewed 30 June 2020
Wengasdfdvvfh
Amazing Spiritual Experience in India

Was able to enjoy a perfectly timed vacation in India with Bohemia tours before the whole corona... read more

Reviewed 15 April 2020
Bribriroro
Long Beach, California

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

I have been a part of many trips, some better than others however nothing really beats this India Holi Tour booked by Bohemian tours and led by a Mr. Mukesh. To make it very simple, i feel that the planning and attention to detail, plus the service of our guide Mukesh and his wife, are unmatched. Coming to India alone can be stressful,.but not if you book with these guys. They are accommodating, they are knowledgeable, they are friendly, and they love what they do, which anyone in the world can appreciate. Bottom line.. best trip ever thanks to them!

3  Thank Edgar G
Reviewed 1 April 2016

I get skeptical about booking group tours while traveling, however this was different. Our guide Mukesh had incredible positive energy and really made this experience an unforgettable one. Our group became a family. The entire itinerary was incredible, the sties, the activities, the food. EVERYTHING! Thank you Bohemian Tours for an amazing time in India. Tara was also extremely helpful and replied quickly to all of our questions. Bohemian took good care of us :)! HOLI WAS THE BEST!

1  Thank Johanna A
Reviewed 1 April 2016

Makesh, wife and his tour director Vishwas (sp?) accompanied us in two buses for his 12 day Rajasthan tour. It went above and beyond any expectation I had. Their deep knowledge of the history and culture were willingly and enthusiastically shared. Their patience and enthusiasm were greatly appreciated. The tour was flexible and included getting to know the "Real" India with a visit and lunch in his own home, Tuk Tuk travel, riding elephants, camels, boat rides, palm readers and anything else you could wish for. They are truly proud selfless people who shared their worlds for a deeper understanding of mankind and its various religions and cultures. I have been to 24 countries and will never forget this trip of a lifetime! He is one in a million!!

1  Thank Elkeliner56
Reviewed 1 April 2016

If you want to visit India, this is the company to do it with. I had the best experience with Mukesh and his wife Chanchal. First, he is the best guide I have ever encountered in my life. Second, you will experience the culture through his eyes. Mukesh, wants you know India and all she has to offer. The adventure is a whirl wind of excitement. Every site we visited, and all that was included was beyond my expectations. I feel like I now have a family have way around the world.

1  Thank Theophanie G
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Mukesh and his wife are amazing. The people on my bus - were awesome. I traveled with my 11 year old daughter and she loved it. The sites, food, company and overall sites were absolutely PERFECT. My daughter is asking "when can we return?" I plan on gathering a group of people for HOLI 2017 - I need to go back, I left part of my heart there.

3  Thank Rocio O