Hotel Shanker(Kathmandu)
USDĀ 68
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USDĀ 76/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
USDĀ 26
USDĀ 138
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USDĀ 160/night.

USDĀ 153
  • Pool
Hotel Yak & Yeti(Kathmandu)
USDĀ 174
USDĀ 145
1,208 results
All reviewsnew wingcorner barworld expeditionsolive gardenmain buildingbusiness tripbreakfast buffethouse keepingdecent hotelcomfortable stayrooms are spaciousgyminternetlazimpatdoormantaxistrek
Reviewed 16 May 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Subrata B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Reviewed 12 May 2018

It is not at downtown but there are small stores to shop on the road to the hotel. 5 min. drive to main shopping area and city center. Dinner and breakfast are good. Staff is very helpful. Especially nice for large groups.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Subrata B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Murat,

Namaste and a very warm greetings from Radisson Hotel Kathmandu!

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback.

We extend our gratitude for highlighting our food and staffs.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

We found this hotel ideal. Stayed in both wings, old and new. Pleasant and cozy. Friendly staff. Good restaurants and a wide choice nearby. City center and is walking distance to Thamel Market (if 20 mins is fine by you).

Room Tip: Excellent place to stay.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Subrata B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Mr. Patel,

Namaste and a very warm greetings from Radisson Hotel Kathmandu!

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback.

Thank you very much for highlighting our services and facilities.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised by the warmth and hospitality of Radisson Kathmandu. The hotel has a main building and a new annexe. The rooms are excellent in both blocks. I was fortunate enough to receive an upgrade to the junior suite in the main building. The restaurants churns out the choicest delicacies with a well mix of veg and non-veg cuisines.The casino floor is large and has a variety of options.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Namaste and a very warm greetings from Radisson Hotel Kathmandu!

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback and for the 5 Star rating.

We extend our gratitude for highlighting our services and facilities.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for almost 3 weeks. The best part was how the staff took care of me.

At breakfast, I was served by the very warm and friendly Ra Man and Milan. Both took time to chat with me and I was offered a few special dishes from the kitchen which were delicious.

The travel agent Sarina helped me arrange two excellent trips to Lumbini and Patan/Bhaktapur, and all her recommendations, including the tour guide she selected, were perfect for me.

The front desk staff was helpful, providing change for my big bills, making suggestions for how much I should offer taxis for various trip and even catching that I was scheduled to check out one day later than I intended. The hotel bill was also correct which, after 3 weeks, is pretty amazing.

Finally the concierge always opened the door for me and greeted me with a Nasaste!

My only other comment is that the gym, restaurants (including Olive Garden), laundry service and internet all met my expectations and made the stay overall very comfortable!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Robb G
Subrata B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Kathmandu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Robb G,

Namaste and a very warm greetings from Radisson Hotel Kathmandu!

We appreciate your time taken to write us the feedback and for the 5 star rating. This will definitely boost the management morale to always perform the best.

Thank you for the thorough brief and highlight of our services and facilities.

It was an honor and pleasure having you stay with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.