All reviews per night rooms are clean beautiful garden monastery bouddha guesthouse npr bathroom nepal
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I loved the feel of the place as soon as I arrived. Set back from a quiet street in Bouddha, there is a big garden which all the rooms are set around. I had an upstairs room which got a lot of light.

Very quiet, peaceful. Bathroom very clean with hot water. Room simple but totally fine for me. Clean. Nice people running it also.

Only downside is that there is not a kitchen, so that would put me off staying long-term. There is a small study area which was very pleasant and I made good use of. Would definitely stay here again, and Boudhanath by the way is lovely!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Eileen M
Reviewed 26 March 2018

It was the first place where I stayed in Nepal. The garden was nice and everyday they burnt some incense, which I still remember its fragrance. I had a private room with shared bathroom. My room was equipped with enough furniture and it was clean. There was 2 windows in both sides of my room which could help for air circulation but one of them had no mosquito net and the other one was to the walking corridor and had a thick curtain. The shared bathroom was okey, not dirty but too old and not equipped well. The location was great, walking distance to the Boudhanath, with so many restaurants around. I suggest that the reception inform the guests about the neighbor monastery upon their arrival and their early morning (4-5am!) rituals. It was my first night in Nepal and I woke up hearing sounds that were so strange for me.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Guesthouse nearby Bouddhanath Stupa is nice, with beautiful garden and peaceful terrace inside. Rooms are clean with basic conditions. Price is fair comparing to other guesthouses in Kathmandu. Here you won't be disturbed by street sounds, however, Lotus guesthouse neighbors with Bouddhist monastery, therefore don't be surprised to hear bouddhist pooja (worship) at around 6 am. :)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 977sasham
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Rooms are basic, but clean and nice. The hotel has a very nice garden and is in a quiet area. People are very friendly and the service is good. I stayed here several nights and I had a very good stay. Recommended.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank backpackadventures2
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

We didn't want to stay in touristy thamel and walked around this area and stumbled upon this guest house,right by a monastery and seemed like ran by them.

3 nights flew by quickly.
Lots of places to eat nearby. Beautiful garden. Clean.

Would stay again.

By staying here you accept the fact, it's next to a monastery and light sleepers who like to sleep until late may be disturbed...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family