Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
USD 111
Expedia.comUSD 117
Booking.comUSD 117
CheapTicketsUSD 117
All reviews rooftop pool excellent hotel thamel area f b ebc trek front office hotel is located great hospitality nepal luggage laundry taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2021

I arrived in Nepal and was late leaving the airport unfortunately without my checked luggage which was lost by the airline. The Hotel Mulberry shuttle driver had waited patiently for my arrival which was two hours late!
I was welcomed into the hotel which had amazing friendly staff, great food and comfortable rooms/amenities.
The manager found out my luggage was lost and took down my information contacting the airline repeatedly until they tracked down my luggage and confirmed when it would be arriving. He provided a shuttle back to the airport for me and my guide, came with us to the airport to ensure I received my luggage without concern and gave me and my guide Basu with Nepal Eco Adventure a ride to the bus as we were late leaving for the 15 day Annapurna Circuit Trek.
I have never in my experience had someone go so over and above as the management and staff at the Hotel Mulberry.
Upon return, the lounging roof top pool, bar, food and amenities were most appreciated after trekking for 15 days!
I would give them 5 Stars plus!!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2020

Great staff, quality food, excellent service, clean and well organised. Internet fine. Don't bother wading through dozens of other options. Sky deck takes the cake as it has good views in three directions. I stayed there Dec 2018 to July 2019 with short home return trips.

Room tip: Choose a room with a southern view
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

We stayed for a few nights at Mulberry hotel after our EBC trek and it was a fantastic stay. The room was clean and spacious (for Swedish standards) and modern. The staff was very attentive. The restaurant served very good food, both Nepali/Indian food and pasta/soup was great. Breakfast was good and there was different choices every day.

The hotel is located in Thamel and there are shops and restaurants nearby. Easy to ask the staff to grab a taxis.

Next time we are in Kathmandu we will stay at the Mulberry hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank annapanna191
Reviewed 18 April 2020 via mobile

Cozy environment ambitious place helpful staff we really love this hotel.nice decorated room, Nice view from hotel rooftop , neat and clean swimming pool highly recommended.
Worthy of your money

Thanks for your kind hospitality team of Mulberry.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2020

Excellent hotel. The décor is modern and cozy; the rooms are comfortable and spacious. I stayed in two different rooms, before and after my trip to another city, and both were pretty and clean. There is a bar at the top with a great view, where you can enjoy a cup of tea or coffee, a drink and delicious snacks; you should not miss it. Breakfast is very complete and meals very nice. Polite and diligent staff. I would definitely go back.

Date of stay: February 2020