“Amazing place with great food”

Third Eye Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 917 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I used to occasionally go here for lunch and dinner with friends. There is plenty of sitting area. I prefer the terrace. Its beautiful. The restaurant is beautifully decorated. During winter they have fire in metal bins near by the tables. The hospitality is very good. The food is amazing. Try Kashmiri Naan.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed so much the food and service that we went back three times in our stay at Kathmandu. The Indian chef is exceptional preparing the traditional dishes and making them appealing to the foreign palate. The service is outstanding as we were treated as being at home. I recommend the Tandoori chicken or the curries with a Gorkha beer.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The place certainly lives from its nice atmosphere, especially on the romantic roof top.

The Curry’s and Kebaps are tasty, however a bit more pricy then the restaurants around.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

A group of us enjoyed a delicious meal on the rooftop. Chicken and paneer tikka masala, naan, thali, palak paneer were all excellent. Cold beer and masala tea after was very good. Glad to find another eatery for safe foods!!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely garden terrace restaurant. Friendly and tentative staff. Best Indian food I’ve hade during my three week stay in Nepal. Veg dishes is around 500-600 each witch feels like great value for money. I highly recommend this place to anyone!