“Good crisp service”

The coffee shop, Hotel Annapurna
Ranked #277 of 962 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Reviewed 3 March 2017

breakfast is good with a selection of japanese, oriental, indian and western food. Teacakes, croissants, fresh fruits, canned juices are available for breakfast. Restaurant is usually full for breakfast with usually hotel guests coming in.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I had breakfast and lunch there for a whole week and was very satisfied with their varieties in the menu. The ambience was very good. The buffet was easy to breeze through and the waiters were excellent.
I enjoyed the meal and enjoyed being there as well.
The coffee was really good!

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Well, I was crossing the durbar marg street in the evening and noticed a coffee shop in the street.
Entered in the bakery type of store and noticed a place to eat as well. It looked nicely done.
TR food items are really varied and I personally liked Penne Arabiata pasta which was perfectly prepared, with right quantity of spices and everything.
The prices are reasonable and waiters very polite.

On flip side, the tables are organised in a bit crowded manner. For examples there are tables just at the entry door. Possibly to cater crowd in peak hours. It can be done in a better way.

All said and done. I would definitely go back here and if you visit Kathmandu, can try here. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Everytime I visit Nepal this place is always a must for dining for meetings as well as with friends! I love their selections including the drink!

Reviewed 4 November 2016

every time that I stop in Kathmandu, since 70' my referral point was Annapurna hotel where I sleep. and every morning I enjoy
breakfast there. specialist in homemade homelet, fresh fruit,
indian food and a lot of sweet. This time I note that quality of some food was not perfect like other time: i.e. cicken sausage
grilled was not possible to eat, very bad, danish pastry very
excellent, this time was not there. other food as previous.I
think that food and beverage manager was not the same .