“Trail To EBC - Experience For A Lifetime”
Review of Nepal Hiking Trek

Nepal Hiking Trek
Ranked #122 of 902 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nepal Hiking Trek is a perfect day tours organizer in your Nepal travel holidays. Along with other adventurous and non-adventurous travel activities. All our tours are led by the experienced guides and dedicatedly offer the historical and cultural information. We operate sightseeing, day hiking, paragliding, mountain flight, Bungee jump and others.
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Sir Hari & Madan are two of the best guides I've ever encountered. Sir Hari - the owner of Nepal Hiking Trek. For the short period of time, we easily become friends, comfortable to everyone of the participants. We laugh, joking for almost the whole trek. This Nepal Hiking Trek was the best and very well organized trekking guide/company.
Maraming Salamat My Friend Hari and Madan.
Come and visit Philippines.

1  Thank InhinyerongRabas
All reviews
"great guide"
in 5 reviews
"look forward to my next"
"guide service"
"trek"
in 24 reviews
"nov"

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Hari is one graceful dancer and nothing short of amazing! Everything was well-organized, from arrival in Nepal, to the whole Everest BC trek and all the way to our departure. I loved the place he brought us for the welcome dinner, the food was delicious and cultural show was entertaining. Hari would accommodate all of our needs. His whole team would carefully monitor and look out for the well being of each and everyone of us Filipinos, they would make sure every one is having a sense of convenience especially at the lodges we stayed at. If I remember correctly, 9 out of 11 nights we stayed at lodges with private bathroom. We never stayed in dorm rooms. Now that's a real treat! They also brought with them apples for the whole group to eat that lasted for the whole trek. During meals, they would always ask us what we want to eat and drink, and all of them would serve us and wouldn't eat until we were all satisfied. Our group had a lot of questions and concerns too, and all of those were patiently answered and addressed. Unfortunately during the trek, some of us acquired AMS, good thing Hari is very well experienced, taking appropriate measures for our friends who were not feeling well. On the other hand, Madan, our wonderful assistant guide, would always ensure our safety and be attentive to us. During break times, we played cards, made jokes, shared stories with them.

The service and hospitality they have given us, it's more than what 5-star hotels could offer. Somehow, I feel like the amount we paid is relatively inexpensive compared to what they've provided us. Hari and Madan, they were both so professional and yet they come off as being friendly, humble, kind, warm and trustworthy, above all. I love them both and I'd trust them with my life!

4  Thank Hannah R
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Nepal Hiking Trek provided more than what was paid for, was very attentive to the group when the going got tougher because of the high altitude.

Madan, one of their sherpa guides is very very kind who can make you smile even when tired with innocent humor.

While Hari, the owner of the company, is always smiling and very jolly. Informed about the topic of Nepal's
history and politics, the himalayan region and the mountains you definitely won't get bored if he is with you on the trail.

Kudos to Nepal Hiking! ❤❤❤

Much love from the beautiful islands of the Philippines

1  Thank Ven A
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I may not have made it to the basecamp and this is where I appreciated more Mr. Hari, the owner of the NEPAL HIKING TREK. Everything was well coordinated. From the start of the journey until I got sick, everything was managed well until I was safely transported to the hospital. A representative from the company visited me in the hospital to see to it that everything was provided.

Every possible request were granted which means that they are flexible enough to provide your need;

They are patient and kind enough to render help;

Their experience, knowledge and expertise are molded in themselves that made them able to provide great services.

1  Thank fernwehheart