Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews clock tower the main square perfect location walking distance the heart of the city prime location home away from home the hotel staff breakfast and dinner bhutan hospitality ms country clocktower capital comfort mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2024

The best part of this hotel, which sits right on a main square in the center of town is the wonderful, gracious host and owner, Tshering. She greets every guest as though they are family. With her great command of English, and open heart, she makes everyone feel welcome. The views are great too overlooking the square, and I could see the huge Buddha up on the hill at night from my room. There is a homey feel to the hotel, and I will definitely return next time I'm in Thimphu! Wishing her luck in her bid to rid Bhutan of all plastics..

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Bob N
Reviewed 30 January 2024

Thimphu Towers is beautiful, perfectly clean, comfortable, highly professional staff, welcoming feel, secure, and has the best location in Thimphu! It is run by a couple who are beloved in Bhutan and who are known for their genuine work to make the country a better place, and their hotel is exemplary of their high standards: quality in every detail, modernity, environmental sustainability, and care for staff, and generous treatment of guests. Practically: The rooms have views across the city, the bathrooms are spacious and the showers are luxurious, they have one of the most modern water purification systems (eliminating the need for disposable plastic water bottles!). We will always return to Thimphu Towers!

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2024

Just wrapped up an incredible stay at Thimphu Tower Hotel and I can't help but share the love! This place is the heartbeat of Thimphu City, where convenience meets comfort in the most stylish way.

Being right in the heart of the city, I felt like I had the world at my fingertips. Everything – from cool shopping spots to cultural gems and trendy cafes – was a stone's throw away. It made exploring the city a breeze, and I loved every moment of it.

The hotel itself is like a breath of fresh air. Walking into the lobby, the modern vibes and thoughtful touches in the rooms instantly caught my eye. Clean, cozy, and just what I needed to unwind after a day of adventures.

Room tip: Its only for travelers who wants to explore city.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank explore10xtravels
Reviewed 7 January 2024

Fantastic location, spacious rooms, and amazing hospitality! Conveniently located on the main square, the warm hospitality from the owners and staff give you an authentic Bhutanese experience. Highly recommend this fantastic hotel!

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Cromeo2015
Reviewed 28 December 2023

This is the best hotel I stayed at during my trip across Bhutan. The spacious rooms, modern facilities, and central location right in the middle of town makes it the perfect place to explore Thimphu from. Tshering and the hotel staff are also amazing and helped ensure the best experience possible. Will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: December 2023