Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
LGB
Singapore, Singapore

Great Service

Review of Khang Residency
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 June 2019
The service was great. The bed was comfortable and clean. However, the water pressure of the shower was extremely low and the temperature of water heater varies, which disappoint us quite a bit, especially when the evenings were cold. Not sure if the water pressure issue was just for our room.

The food was great, very homecooked. But, the portion for dinner could be a little too much.

Overall, recommended stay.
Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
dhondup w, General Manager at Khang Residency, responded to this review
Responded 11 June 2019
Kuzuzangpola,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I am pleased to hear your positive review about our service and rooms but extremely sorry about your experience with the shower. I wish you had addressed this immediately to our front desk as we are always prepared to help our guests and would have made arrangements to create a better stay for you.

Hope your stay in Thimphu was otherwise enjoyable and hope to welcome you back to our new and improved hotel.

AU$249
    AU$145
  • Trip.com
    AU$194
Free parking
The Willows Hotel on Chang Lam, Thimphu.
AU$97
    AU$71
22.3 km from Khang Residency
  • LeMeridien.com
View more hotels in Thimphu
All reviews young boy heated floors heated towel rack home stay hot water jain food nice bathroom very nice hotel breakfast and dinner other hotels room heater stayed for nights thimphu town balcony bhutan conditioner kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2019

This is the best place to stay in Thimphu at a perfect city centre location, food is delicious and hotel team service is full of warmth.
Hotel owner is Amazing, who is generous and down to earth, always ready to answer to your queries with a smile on the face.

Room tip: Nice, clean and Comfy Room
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
dhondup w, General Manager at Khang Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2019

Kuzuzangpola,

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. We have an extremely hard working team that strives to provide the highest level of services for our guests and they will be absolutely delighted to hear your feedback. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our food as all dishes are carefully prepared from scratch and catered towards our guests' preferences. I must agree, our location is unbeatable. It provides our guests with the comfort and convenience of staying in a quiet, safe and private residential neighborhood, and still only a 5 minute drive away from the City Center.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing to stay at Khang Residency. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 4 June 2019

Wonderful, peaceful stay, every time. The staff are friendly and kind. Clean lovely rooms with views, some overlook Thimphu, my favorite rooms look toward Changangkha Lhakang temple. Bathrooms have heated floors and towel racks. Breakfasts are ample with delicious food and omelets cooked to order. Set above the main town of Thimphu, its easy to access downtown Thimphu with local taxis. I love staying here.

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
dhondup w, General Manager at Khang Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2019

Kuzuzangpola Wendy,

We cannot thank you enough for yet another wonderful review and for always choosing to stay with us. We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us just as much as we enjoyed having you here. Our team will be absolutely delighted to hear your feedback. Your kind words have motivated us to work even harder and hopefully provide you with an even better experience in the future.

Thank you again for your kind words and choosing to stay at Khang Residency. We are absolutely certain that we will be welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

Our group stayed here both before and after our three week trek. It was wonderful! The service was great, the rooms were awesome, in the staff met our every needs. I definitely would stay here again. Some rooms even had their own central communal gathering/kitchen areas which were large, spotless, and comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
dhondup w, General Manager at Khang Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2019

Kuzuzangpola,

Thank you for mentioning our Premium rooms, where three rooms share a common Living/Dining and Kitchen area. They are located on our highest floor, offering either a panoramic view of the whole valley or unobstructed views of the nearby hills.

Reviewed 29 May 2019 via mobile

Service and staff were so friendly and met every need of our group. Breakfast was fantastic. Clean clean rooms with city views from the room and balcony with sitting area. Can not say enough about the staff.

Kuzuzangpola,

We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience. Our team will be absolutely delighted to hear your positive comments and learn that their efforts did not go unnoticed. Thank you for mentioning the view from our hotel room and balcony. They are always appreciated by our guests as all rooms offer a scenic panoramic view of the Thimphu valley and surrounding hills.

Reviewed 15 May 2019

This was my first trip to Bhutan and this was my first hotel. After 3 days of flights/layovers I was exhausted. So my first experience at the hotel was checking and and all I wanted to do is take a shower. Anyway after the shower I went back out w/ my guide/driver to check out the area. The room was good size/ nice bathroom. The bed I think might have been little hard but I had a great sleep. I did hear some dogs at nights barking away but it's ok. I happen to be laying down at the time when i got a call to my room about dinner which was great that they called to let me know. So the food was so good for both dinner and breakfast many choices. It was actually better than most hotels in other countries I have visited. The food at this location was better than the hotel I stayed at in paro. Great location. I wish it had not been raining I might have ventured out that night into downtown area. I recommend this place to anyone and would stay here again. Great staff, great food. Wish I had more than 1 day/night here

• Trip type: Travelled solo
dhondup w, General Manager at Khang Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2019

Kuzuzangpola,

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Khang Residency. Our team will be absolutely delighted to hear your feedback. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our food as all dishes are carefully prepared from scratch and catered towards our guest's preferences. Regarding the bed, I wish you had addressed this immediately to our front desk as we are always prepared to help our guests and would have made arrangements to create a better stay for you.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back again.