Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
AU$72
Fully refundable before Wed, 6 Mar
No booking fees
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2022

Don't go by the name Lemon Tree , this hotel does not look to be part of this big group !!!
I stayed for 15 Nights here, everything goes pretty Okay on weekdays ..However come weekends and you you see the real face of this Hotel. First weekend I was shocked to see Drunk Girls & Boys opening my door with MASTER KEY and entering at 3 am .... Next Day I complained to Manager and they apologized and promised this will not repeat again ... Come Next weekend ... Agai at 12:00 am i find DRUNK gentlemen and lady opening my room with MASTER Key ... This was enough ... Not safe at all... I got to know from colleagues this is a usual business over there .... I suggest to avoid this hotel unless you want to stay in such kind of hotel where there no sense of security.

No Buffet breakfast due to low occupancy so you have limited variety for breakfast if you are staying for long.

I would have given 0 Rating.. 1 Rating is only for the Morning time staff and the food taste....

Management of this Hotel is total waste though...

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

Having stayed in Hyderabad for more than 5 years I have tasted the best Biryani on planet.Having missed the Biryani so much I came hunting for one at the Lemon Tree Hotel In the capital city Thimphu. And a delicious plate of Briyani landed on my table prepared by Chef Anoop Pandey and the team. I even didn't realized how I finished the entire Biryani, I over ate. It was just awesome. One should never miss one if you are in Thimphu....Thank you LTHT...

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Thimphu, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Thimphu. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at hm.th@lemontreehotels.com I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best Regards,
Hotel Manager
Lemon Tree Hotel, Thimphu
Lemon Tree Hotels
~8,300 rooms. 84 hotels. 51 destinations.