Hotels.com
Lol.travel
Vio.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights during our recent travel to Bhutan and just loved the place from the moment we stepped inside the room. It was super clean and very cozy. Check-in in super quick.

Each suite has 2 rooms - a sitting area, dining table & kitchenette in one room and a large king size bed in the other. Both the rooms have individual heaters which make you super comfortable. Dinner and breakfast can be served in the room. There are lot of stores available in the vicinity to take care of any requirements. It is just 10 min walk to the main town and also very close to Changkhang Lakhang which is one of the oldest monestary of Thimphu. Would recommend this place very strongly and would definitely choose this place over others in case I happen to visit Thimphu again

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank drkhanjanm
Bhutan S, Manager at Bhutan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2019

Greetings Dr! Thank you so much for your positive review. We are glad that you enjoyed our hospitality . We hope you will visit us again in the future.Best wishes!

Reviewed 17 November 2018

Stayed here for three nights during my trip to Bhutan. In the past I was staying in a different place, but since rooms were not available there, my office booked me in this place and it turned out to be a pleasant surprise. The rooms are huge. My office told me they have booked me in a double room, but it turned out to be more like a one bed room apartment equipped with a living room and a kitchenette than a double room. The restaurant serves some of the best dishes I have had in Bhutan and they serve breakfast in your room. The staff are also really nice and efficient. The Wi-fi for most parts, works ok, but at times it tends to be a bit sketchy – but this is common for most of the hotels in Bhutan.

The only downside for me was that it is a bit away from the center of town, but close to a lovely monastery. While I personally prefer a place to town, some others might like its peaceful location.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Bhutan S, Manager at Bhutan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2018

Greetings Sir
Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.We aim to please.
Please do visit us again to enjoy our spacious rooms and food.
As you have rightly pointed out, we are located away from noise city making it convenient for our guest.

Have a good day!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

A very nice room at a steal away price. Bhutan Suites is located not so far from the main market of Thimphu. There are several things to appreciate:
1. The decor
2. The suite with all amenities and spacious room
3. Staff hospitality
4. Well illuminated room
5. Cozy cafe and restaurant
6. Perfect for a laid back stay in Bhutan

I would recommend this if you are looking for a Kitchenette and a real good stay go for it.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Bhutan S, Manager at Bhutan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Greetings Sir!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Awesome view and great hotel. Room is so spacious and the service is just great. In Thimphu, I am not going to book any other hotel in the future. View in the photo is from the room! All the staff members are very helpful and kind.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bhutan S, Manager at Bhutan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Greetings Sir Rajsa
Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Please do visit us again to enjoy our spacious rooms and splendid views with our great service.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I think it is quite a good hotel, not very expensive and quite neat and clean. The rooms are spacious; in fact a suite comes with a bed room, an adjacent sitting room with a kitchen and fridge and ofcourse attatched bath room which was quite clean. There is also cable TV which unfortunately was not working in my room. The hotel staff was quite friendly and cooperative. I have read some other reviews which mention the problem of feral dogs barking all night and being a nuisance. I guess the problem of feral dogs is common all over Thimpu and Deki Lam where the hotel is located is no exception. I actually slept quite soundly and didn’t notice the dogs outside very much. My only suggestion is that the hotel restaurant could do with a slightly expanded menu as at the moment it offers limited choices of continental, Bhutanese and Indian dishes. Breakfast is not included in the tariff so one has to pay for it; but that seems to be how it is in Bhutan. I think I will stay there again if I happen to re-visit Thimpu.

Room tip: no comments
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ajurfi
Bhutan S, Manager at Bhutan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Greetings Sir
Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.We aim to please.
Please do visit us again to enjoy our spacious rooms and splendid views.

Have a good day!