Priceline
eDreams
Lol.travel
All reviews sky dancer thali f b welcome drink bhutanese food clock tower dusitd2 tara soi8 guests le spicy indian
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2020

Hotel was neat n clean, staffs were very friendly.The food was so 😋 tasty,
I recommend this hotel to my friends and family and to guests who come from outside the country. The hotel has a friendly atmosphere and is in the center of the city where the guests can go out and in at anytime they want around the capital city 🇧🇹 Thank you Tara,chopal,bhuggat for your wonderful service.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank taradevipradhan
Sonam M Penjor, General Manager at dusitD2 Yarkay Thimphu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Kuzuzangpo la Khun Tara,

Delightful Greetings from dusitD2 Yarkay, Thimphu.

Thank you for choosing dusitD2 Yarkay and for taking the time to review and recommend us .

We are delighted to know that we were able to meet all of your expectations. I will personally share your words of appreciation to my team and especially to those mentioned by name. I am certain that they will be very thrilled and inspired to do their best in the future.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future with the same service and hospitality. Please do visit us again.

Graciously yours,

Reviewed 2 November 2020

Generally good quality of food and great service.

Aside from variety of cuisine they served, our servers are just wonderful and so friendly.

I highly recommend this place.

Tara Dive Pradhan, kezang Chopal from service,Bhugat from kitchen and Tandin from house keeping.

Finally great appreciation to Mr. Johnson. Had great pleasure meeting u all.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bikash P

Kuzuzangpo la Khun Bikash,

Delightful Greetings from dusitD2 Yarkay, Thimphu.

It was a pleasure to have you at our hotel and we are very grateful to you for taking out your time to review and recommend us on Tripadvisor. We are happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations in all aspects.

At our establishment, we believe in always trying to provide heartfelt service to our valued guests to ensure that they have a memorable experience. I will personally convey your remarks to the employees that have been mentioned by name and I am sure they will be very thrilled and motivated by it.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future with the same gracious service and hospitality.

Graciously yours,

Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

In times of need the hotel opened its doors to us and provided an excellent experience through and through. With lovely rooms, good food and drink and an overall welcoming experience we spent a little over a week in the hotel during the lockdown period. All the staff did their utmost best to make it a very enjoyable stay and we will be very happy to return again! Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank V10111213
Sonam M Penjor, General Manager at dusitD2 Yarkay Thimphu, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2020

Kuzuzangpo la Khun Veronica,

Delightful Greetings from dusitD2 Yarkay,

I would like to thank you on behalf of my whole team for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. Reviews like yours provide our employees with the extra needed motivation especially during these trying times. At dusit, we have the principle of "Care, Commit and Can do", which aims at always providing the best for our valued guests to ensure that they have a unique experience at our establishment. I am really happy to know that my team was able to achieve just that. I have personally conveyed your sentiments and comments to my team at dusitD2 Yarkay and they are very thrilled and happy about it.

We hope that we can welcome all of you again when the situation in our country is less dire, but with the same gracious hospitality and spirit. Stay safe and see you soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2020

Thai food was delicious! The Somtam needed an extra one or two squeezes of lime but overall a wonderful dining experience. Very good service - Yoezer was our server for the evening. She was very attentive and polite. Will definitely visit again!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Kesang Y
Sonam M Penjor, General Manager at dusitD2 Yarkay Thimphu, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2020

Kuzuzangpo la Khun Kesang Y,

Delightful Greetings from dusitD2 Yarkay, Thimphu Bhutan.

Firstly, I would like to thank you on behalf of our whole team for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. Reviews like yours are valuable positive stimulants that drives all of us, at dusitD2Yarkay, to strive for excellence and growth. We are very happy to know that you liked our Thai food and had a wonderful experience at our establishment, however, we apologize for the Somtam Thai. We assure you that we will overcome these shortcomings with utmost urgency, so that you and all of our valued guests can have a better wholesome experience on your next visit. Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

I will personally convey your compliments to Khun Yoezer, and I am sure she will be very thrilled about it. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 July 2020

Great time !!!
Tara brought an awesome service.we really enjoyed our time having yummy pizza in dusit D2 yarkay.love to visit again.we stay one night in room and it was so comfortable.my best hotel to stay always.Thanks everyone.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mouradg990
Sonam M Penjor, General Manager at dusitD2 Yarkay Thimphu, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2020

Kuzuzangpo la Khun Mourad,

Delightful Greetings from dusitD2 Yarkay, Thimphu, Bhutan!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are very thrilled to know that we were able to meet your expectations in terms of both service and food (especially our Traditional Oven-Baked Pizza). I will personally thank Khun Tara for her consistent service. At dusitD2 Yarkay, our motto is to always exceed our guest expectations through our gracious hospitality and hence, we assure you that we will always strive to exceed the level of hospitality provided to our esteemed guests and customers.

We hope welcome you again in the near future.