“For Lusaka it will do”

Nippon Sushi Mai Catering
Ranked #29 of 170 Restaurants in Lusaka
Price range: USD 1 - USD 25
Description: Seriously good Sushi and authenticl Japanese dishes (Hot dishes both seafood & Meat, Noodle, kids meal, dessert, green tea etc.) by Japanese Chef 舞 Mai. Mai means DANCE in Japanese. Your taste buds will dance with joy. Get ready to taste the best sushi in Zambia! We also do "FREE delivery" everywhere in Lusaka, Zambia!
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Get there on time as they close early in the week. Sushi is fine and fresh. A little pricey. Getting takeaways I find is most convenient.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Nippon sushi is a great place to visit if you love eating sushi. Their sushi is made from fresh and their chefs know exactly what you would like to order. Communication is a little difficult but we get by.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I was very happy to found this restaurant where the dishes is prepared by a Japanese Chef, Chef Mai, and even the presentation and the ambiance makes me feel like in Japan. Though they do not have ramen, which I really craved for because it's hard for them to find noodles that will give the authentic taste, their sushi, maki and other dishes really taste good and fulfilling. I wish they could just make their own noodles for the ramen. The place is also a bit hidden so I wish they could put a more visible signage on the streets so it's easier to find them. Overall, I had a very good experience.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I am always searching for good places to eat on my business trips through Africa. One such little gem I found is Nippon Sushi in Lusaka. Sushi is one of my favorites and the one that is the hardest to find good quality of. There are a few other places in Lusaka that offer sushi, but they do not come close to this one as far as quality, atmosphere and ambiance goes. Like I said, one of those little gems you find every once in a while.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I like to go there for lunch from time to time, they have lunch specials with my favourite selection of sushi. but if you want something more special their five course menu is highly recommended prepare by a season Japanese sushi chef, really great!