“The Freshest Food in Town!”
Review of Mint Lounge

Mint Lounge
Ranked #3 of 170 Restaurants in Lusaka
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mint Lounge is "Inspired By Nature" We take pride in the products that we use, supporting local suppliers for fresh and organic ingredients always. If you're looking for fresh and healthy food that is is delicious and full of flavour. Then Mint is the one!
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

What a delightful restaurant which always serves the freshest food in Lusaka. My family and I go there at least once a week for either a meal or just a cup of coffee and we have never been disappointed. From the crisp, welcoming decor to the attentive staff, it’s always a pleasure to stop by.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

My family and I always go to eat breakfast there which has never been disappointing, however, the service is slightly slipping (in my opinion) but the food still great.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Met some friends just for coffee a couple of weeks ago. Everything as usual, coffee excellent, did not taste cakes etc as wrong time of day but in the past everything has been very good

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This place is consistently brilliant. I live Makeni and the Mint Lounge is very accessible so I've been a few times more and it's always really good. The menu has plenty to choose from, staff are very attentive and the food doesn't take too long. All set in the beautiful grounds of Sandy's Creations. Also has a kids park to keep those little crazies busy whilst you have a cocktail or two.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

So nice to sit there, enjoy a really excellent Cappuccino ☕️ and maybe add a Sandwich! Just look at the one I had....