“Delicious breakfast”
Review of Mint Lounge

Mint Lounge
Ranked #3 of 170 Restaurants in Lusaka
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mint Lounge is "Inspired By Nature" We take pride in the products that we use, supporting local suppliers for fresh and organic ingredients always. If you're looking for fresh and healthy food that is is delicious and full of flavour. Then Mint is the one!
Reviewed 21 August 2018

My family and I always go to eat breakfast there which has never been disappointing, however, the service is slightly slipping (in my opinion) but the food still great.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Met some friends just for coffee a couple of weeks ago. Everything as usual, coffee excellent, did not taste cakes etc as wrong time of day but in the past everything has been very good

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This place is consistently brilliant. I live Makeni and the Mint Lounge is very accessible so I've been a few times more and it's always really good. The menu has plenty to choose from, staff are very attentive and the food doesn't take too long. All set in the beautiful grounds of Sandy's Creations. Also has a kids park to keep those little crazies busy whilst you have a cocktail or two.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

So nice to sit there, enjoy a really excellent Cappuccino ☕️ and maybe add a Sandwich! Just look at the one I had....

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoy going to mint. The ambiance is relaxing and calming. I love the fact that you get great healthy meals that dont make you miss all the fat and grease. The menu has a wide selection of choices for every food lover. And the drink menu is fun,fresh and interesting.... I highly reccomend trying their fresh healthy drinks one at a time on each visit. You will enjoy every single one. Also did i forget to mention they do cocktails too? The Mojito is to die for. Im sure you already know. Mojito is life!!! And they do allow you to order a virgin one incase you dont feel like getting overly excited. I will say i specifically love the hawaiian chicken burger. It is my absolute favourite thing ti eat at mint. And i dont even like burgers. So to win me over with a burger. Thats a double score in my book. Whether you are grabbing a coffee and getting workdone or grabbing lunch or dinner. Mint is a place you love to hang out and relax.