“Fantastic food; fantastic location”
Review of Rhapsody's

Rhapsody's
Ranked #7 of 170 Restaurants in Lusaka
Price range: USD 5 - USD 40
Cuisines: Sushi, International, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Rhapsodys Lusaka is a well established restaurant/wine bar, since 2004. Our delicious meals will explode your taste buds. Check out our large selection of wines and cocktails for a great experience the Rhapsodys way. We are a great venue for that quiet dinner for two, or simply just drinks with friends. Our friendly staff look forward to hosting you. We take large group reservations, corporate events, functions, birthdays and celebrations.Chat to our management team for a great event.
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I was in Lusaka on vacation in late June 2018. Several people had recommended Rhapsody's, which has moved to a new location. I went for lunch and dinner three times during my week in Lusaka and was not disappointed. First, the location. Rhapsody's recently moved to a new location next to the polo grounds. The views from the expansive, light-filled restaurant are stunning. If you are in the restaurant proper, you look out through large windows to the polo grounds. If you are seated in the large patio adjacent to the main restaurant, it's as if you are outside. No noisy traffic or urban sprawl to spoil your experience. Next, the food. Everything I had, either for lunch or dinner, exceeded expectations. Pizza. burgers, prawns, chicken, soup. Everything was superb. (The even have a stand-alone pizza oven on the outdoor patio.) Rhapsody's also has an extensive wine list. The staff were attentive, polite and professional. I live in Los Angeles, California. I can't think of many restaurants in LA that have a more relaxing, tranquil location, excellent food and wonderful staff. I tried many other restaurants during my week in Lusaka, and none came close to my experience at Rhapsody's. I highly recommend it.

2  Thank smith10307

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Arriving in Lusaka after 15 months, I headed to Arcades to have my long awaited Chicken Espatada and was told Rhapsodys moved. I tracked it down and was gob smacked. The new venue is refreshing, staff always provide a warm reception and food was amazeballs. I was so impressed the food, the service I decided to book a table of 12 the next evening for my executive team that accompanied me on our business trip. Well done team Rhapsody. See you all soon again. MR Lostrom, well done and love the new look and space.

2  Thank vishchetty
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Great evening - nice atmosphere and great food. Really enjoyed the evening getting to know our Zambian colleagues

1  Thank Brendon S
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Inventive menu items and an elegantly modern decor make this a great place for a nice dinner in Lusaka! The owner, Mick, is from Sputh Africa but has been in Lusaka for 26 years - he knows his stuff!

1  Thank Dan M
Nick L, General Manager at Rhapsody's, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Oh wow, Dan M. Thank you so much for the great compliments. I am glad that we were able to please you. We hope we can repeat the experience on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Went on a Monday night. Only 3 customers at venue yet food took too long to prepare. Disappointing. Can only imagine the chaos at peak times