“Lunch”
Review of 3 Trees

3 Trees
Ranked #6 of 170 Restaurants in Lusaka
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I hadn't been for a while so decided on an early lunch. It was a good as ever with a varied and original delicious menu? You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

This place is a GO to Place for food. It is outdoorsy with a glass enclosure to combat the wind. They don’t do bookings but you can get a table if you get there early enough. The staff are friendly and the service is good. Their food portions are generous and delectable. They have a variety of coffees , milkshake blends and yummy cakes if you fancy a treat! On the whole it was a lovely experience and enjoyable with the family. The food served is halal and the local foodies flock to this place ! Worth a try !

Reviewed 26 May 2018

I've been to Lusaka many times and this was my first time visiting 3 Trees. The location is excellent and the parking is plentiful. The restaurant is beautiful, clean and the service was the best I've had in Lusaka. The menu has so many great choices - I had the spicy chick pea quesadillas and they were outstanding. I'll certainly be coming back to 3 Trees whenever I'm in Lusaka and look forward to my next visit!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

i went there last December.. the food is really good and fresh .. cappuccino is perfect and the place is really nice
TC it is not suitable for kids ..

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I've been to Lusaka 5x and never been to 3 Trees - was definitely missing out. I'm not a vegetarian or vegan, but I really appreciated the wide variety of healthy dishes and often choose to eat veget/vegan when here. Plus, they have really nice outdoor and indoor seating. I was there with different sets of colleagues twice in one week and highly recommend it. They have parking and if you have kids, space for them to run around. Will come back here the next time I'm in Lusaka.