USD 136
USD 130
USD 139
USD 70
AES Luxury Apartments(Abuja)(Great Value!)
USD 95
USD 254
Priceline
  • Pool
USD 270
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were told that we could not get a rebate because we booked through Booking.com. The receptionists were very welcoming and Julie, the reception manager, was very helpful especially when we missed our flight and had to come back to the hotel. Ijeoma at the reception was modest and well mannered, Gilbert and all the receptionists were really great.The rooms are good, nice air-conditioners, very clean and quiet. Chika at the restaurant was very kind and helpful during our stay, the complimentary breakfast was good, a bit spicy for my kids. The internet was very good and fast, the location is excellent; close to all major banks, Shoprite and many amenities. They have very good barbers, manicurists and pedicurists on site, for 24 hours, and for great price too! They have a trusted car hire within the hotel, he really knows all the joints in Abuja very well and we enjoyed him. Thanks to Mrs Nkechi for her help. We paid US$180 per night for two rooms, nice stay but it could have been cheaper if we did not book online. Good hotel Overall!

Room Tip: Do not book online! Call the Hotel directly for reservations.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Arizo1
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I really wish i wrote this straight after my trip. Almost a year later and I cannot wait to go back to Nigeria and stay here again. The staff was lovely. Im not from nigeria, im a british born jamaican; i went there for my first time in july 2017 and it was excelent. Apart from getting stared at now and then because I wield awesome dreadlock (no pun intended) the staff are very friendly. My room was amazing and the FOH staff were awesome too, including this gorgeous nigerian eceptionist who i swear down i so wanted to take on a date (LOL). Their swimming pool is beautiful, theres a guy whos a caretaker there who also teaches kids how to swim was friendly. they have a few facilities there. If you want to get a fesh trim or a new hairstyle theres a 24hr barber/salon there. they have parking, their AC is amazing i mean litterally i cant fault it. This hotel is better than some hotels in the UK. the prices are amazing. I cant remeber how much i spent tbh but no moe than £500 i think for ten days. honestly i'll reccomend this place so much. their nighclub/bar is a great place to chillout aswell.

The only thing that misses the 5/5 mark is the food. at night the late night eating was great but the breakfast menu i wasnt too pleased really. but overall it was geat. take a peak at my pictures.

(Sorry for any typos, ushing to type this out)

Room Tip: ask for a room not on the same side as the club/pool if you want a nice quiet sleep
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Nerdy_Preist
Reviewed 5 February 2018

The rooms are not bad. A bit more light in the hallways will be great. Good parking lot. Overall, a good place to stay and not too pricey. Accessible to Central Abuja. Lovers of hanging out, seating for a drink will love Grand Cubana. Their poolside sit out looked bubbly. Front office personnel will do well to be warmer.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Decent surroundings, reception area looks welcoming. I really loved the fact that my room had a security camera at the door to check out prospective visitors before opening the door. Downsides: some fittings like wall sockets and wardrobe doors needed fixing or replacing. The buffet could do with more options. I might visit again. I think overall I'd rate the hotel 3.5 stars.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2017

This was my first business trip to Abuja, and Grand Cubana was recommended by a friend. I did an online booking on their website and got an excellent rate. In a business hotel I look for - a clean and comfortable bed, a clean bathroom and decent food. I got all 3 and much more. They have a great swimming pool, which I would have used had I remembered to pack my swimming shorts :)

Room Tip: I had a room that overlooked the entrance/parking area, and was very quiet. That's all I need after a long day.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business