“3 night stay”

Jordani B&B Windhoek
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Windhoek
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Greeted by a super smile. Large comfortable rooms tastefully done. Good wholesome breakfast selection and very reasonable rates. Dinner also available but we did not have it, although it smelt superb. Good choice for business or vacation stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Victor C
LNHGM, Owner at Jordani B&B Windhoek, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you very much for posting your positive feedback on your recent stay at my small B&B. I am delighted that we satisfied all your needs during your 3 nights' stay with us. On your next visit to Windhoek, we would be pleased to host you again.

Your support is most appreciated.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our one night stay at Jordani. The building is very secure and there is a security guard that watches the cars at night. It is in a quiet area not far from shops (walking distance), the mall and the centre of town (by car). The host was very pleasant and helpful. Our room was massive and charming without having the kitsch that can often accompany B&Bs. It was very private and felt more like a motel than staying in someone's home, which is a huge plus for me. The free wifi was great and the bed was very comfortable. There was a pool but we didn't get to use it as it was just a short stay. We would happily stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
LNHGM, Owner at Jordani B&B Windhoek, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your highly positive feedback on your recent stay at my B&B. I am very pleased that we satisfied all your needs and I am delighted to read that "...we would happily stay here again".

Your support and feedback are greatly valued.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

I found this B&B one of the best I've been to that I decided to come back again before my vacation in Namibia concluded. I was fortunate to have found this hotel last minute and it provided a wonderful introduction to Namibia. The staff were wonderful and very engaging to make sure my stay was perfect. I got lost after the 40 minute drive from the int'l airport but the staff were kind to provide precise directions to the lovely neighborhood of Olympia when I called them. The area is calm and beautiful; an advantage being that it's less than a 5 minute drive to the Maerua Mall if you want to catch a movie, stop by the super market or have a nice dinner. The bedroom and amenities made it feel like I was back home, especially if you get Room #2. Comfort is a theme at this hotel and I found it the best place to stay before and after my adventures in Sossusvlei. I look forward to coming back to Jordani B&B the next time I visit Windhoek.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
LNHGM, Owner at Jordani B&B Windhoek, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for posting your highly positive review on our small B&B located in affluent Olympia, Windhoek. To receive the maximum 5/5 score makes all our efforts worthwhile and I am delighted that we satisfied your needs at the start of and end of your Namibia sojourn.

Your support is truly valued and we look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Namibia.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

I stayed at Jordani for 2 nights and had a really nice stay. Went for a run around the area, got dinner a few streets away, and relaxed enjoying the TV and wifi. The breakfast was super (a good breakfast impresses me for sure....)
I used their recommended taxi service who Daniela contacted for me and they were great, to and from the airport. All good!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
LNHGM, Owner at Jordani B&B Windhoek, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to post your positive and maximum 5/5 review score on your stay at Jordani B&B. I am very pleased we met all your needs when staying with us and that you found our buffet breakfast *super*. Our objective is to provide a friendly service in a relaxed and comfortable environment and I am delighted that we achieved this.

PS. Our area has a few steep hills and I hope the terrain was challenging enough for you!

We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Windhoek. Your support is truly valued. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I am a Namibian staying outside of Windhoek and have to go to Windhoek from time to time. I loves to stay at this B&B which caters for work as well as family get aways in Windhoek, it truly gives you that comfort stay feeling. The excellent service from the owner Pam make you feel "home away from home' and it is indeed excellent value for money. Rooms are well designed and spacious.
To sit on the stoep enjoying Namibian beer whilst working on my laptop/free wifi is wonderful. Let me not forget to mention the lekker breakfast and the fireplace in the corner creating a nice cosy atmosphere. I will continue to go there over and over again.

Room Tip: Great rooms..especially the family rooms
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
LNHGM, Owner at Jordani B&B Windhoek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for taking your time to post your highly favourable 5/5 review on your stay/s at Jordani B&B. I am delighted that all your needs were satisfied when staying with us and that you find my "service excellent" - I could not wish for a better comment!

Our ultimate objective is to provide a nice friendly service in an establishment that will encourage our valued guests to return.

We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Windhoek. Your repeat business is truly valued. Thank you.