All reviews water taxi friday night business hotel happy hour on the rocks restaurant manager business trip sister hotel the room service menu lounge bar rice curry waterfront area reception area great atmosphere special thanks prawns
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have been a regular client of the Suffren hotel for the past 12 years and I`m very happy with the quality of the service and food in the restaurant. My congratulations to the management and staff and special thank you to Marina in the restaurant.
Best Regard
David Webber Isaacs

Date of stay: March 2018
IndigoHotels, General Manager at Le Suffren Hotel & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear David,

We are are all truly grateful for your kind words. We'd like to thank you for continuously putting your trust in us and I am pleased that we have been able to deliver a memorable experience each time you are with us. Rest assured that I have proudly shared this comment with our staff and we all humbly thank you again for your praise. We trust that we'll have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

this is a city hotel ,but very quiet during the weekends,easy to move in and out because all offices are closed ,rooms are very nice ,good view over the harbor,enjoyed the dinner and breakfast especially with waitress Marina around,she is very good ,attention to details and always present to help,and the SPA,Haman and massage were just great,

Room tip: room facing the harbor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IndigoHotels, General Manager at Le Suffren Hotel & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Ben R,

Thank you for reviewing of your time at Le Suffren Hotel & Marina. I am pleased that you found our property and facilities to your liking. I am equally pleased that you complimented your stay by heading to the I Spa Fitness and Wellness Club. Rest assured that we have passed on your kind words to the mentioned staff members and that we all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I stayed at the Le Suffren Hotel & Marina in Port Louis for 7 nights recently and it was one of the best hotels Ive stayed at.
Clean, good service, attentive, friendly hotel staff and ideal location close to the shopping centre for meals. Hotel reception are friendly, speak excellent English and are very helpful.
I had breakfast and dinner included and the service every time was timely, friendly and swift. Many thanks in particular to Avinash, Jazz, Fabrice, Melissa, Guillamo and everyone else who made my stay so good.
I would recommend that if you are coming to Port Louis- stay at Le Suffren Hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
IndigoHotels, General Manager at Le Suffren Hotel & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear vm1425,

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for having stayed with us and also for having taken the time to rate and share your experience with other travellers. We're very humbled by your kind words, which I have shared with the ever so passionate and hard working team here at Le Suffren Hotel & Marina. Our location is indeed ideal for those looking to be close to the Capital, within walking distance but can also enjoy a calm and serene environment overlooking the waterfront. Thank you for your recommendation, we are very pleased that our property and services were up to your expectations. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Marina and Nadine were wonderful hosts when dining in the hotel be it for breakfast, lunch or evening meal. Our dinner requests were attended to with friendly care and a smile. Early morning breakfast was great with a great selection for a good start to the day.

Room tip: Friday night is noisy get a room at the front of the hotel.
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear alanboff,

Thanks for having taken the time to share your feedback with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your time at Le Suffren Hotel & Marina and I'm also happy that our staff left you with a lasting impression. We believe that a starting your day with a generous and varied breakfast is the key to having a positive day! I trust that you were also able to enjoy the surrounding area and the Capital. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We visited here in March to meet a friend for a meal. Excellent location. This is a lovely city hotel with a really good buzzy vibe. We were impressed with the trendy décor and layout that includes an outside bar overlooking the marina. We understand there is also a man made beach to relax on. Dinner was fabulous. The chef is top notch here. We ate from the a la carte menu... The prawns and fillet steak were excellent. The service was superb.from the waiting staff to the wine waiters. We will return and next time book a room and explore the sights and shops of Port Louis which are on your doorstep.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Lozza7

Dear Lozza,

I'm pleased to read that you were able to experience our property and our restaurant while visiting your friend for dinner. The artificial beach enables guests to relax and soak up some sun before enjoying the pool and Aquabar. Our staff strive to provide a personalised and memorable experience to all of our guests and i am happy to see that they hit the mark. Being so close to the Capital (walking distance and a fun 30 second water taxi ride) and the Caudan Waterfront that hosts various shopping venues, the Blue Penny Museum to really uncover the history of our island, a cinema and casino to explore. All of this awaits you the next time you come and visit us.