“Mr. K's Burger”
Review of Mr. K's Burger

Mr. K's Burger
Ranked #54 of 85 Restaurants in Bamako
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Description: We only serve burgers , beef,chicken and fish . we are proud to be the best in town .
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I am a regular visitor at K's Burger from 15 months. I believe Mr. K's has the best place for the junkies like me who can't resist burgers.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Customised delicious and juicy burgers.Nice ambience with good service.
Salads and Shisa also avaliable.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Enjoy the delivery service, pick the Burgen up yourself or have a seat and be served - your choice. In all the cases you won't be dissappointed. The burgers are just awesome and can easily mess with proper texan beef petties and buns.
All made freshly in house.
The fries however are far too oily/fatty for my personal taste.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Mr. K’s Burger have just the best burgers, Period. My favorite is the chicken burger. The chicken is so tender and delicious that every time I’m in Bamako I have to have my chicken burger from Mr. K’s. Last July, I took my nieces and nephews from New York, there. They enjoyed it so much that they admitted that Mr. K’s is even better that Burger King

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Sorry to the last reviewer...I got the last chicken sandwich last week ;) And it WAS worth the trip-maybe even three or four trips. Hot, tasty, perfect sauce and with the perfect crunch...the shredded cabbage make these sandwiches AH-mazing! Fries looked to be fresh cut and were also great. I only wish this was near us because we'd go every week! Worth the trip, especially at their very reasonable prices.

Date of visit: May 2017