“Diner with friend”

Ranked #1 of 83 Restaurants in Bamako
Price range: USD 18 - USD 60
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: In a pleasant and trendy ambiance, the Loft cuisine pushes the culinary innovations of the most daring. In LE LOFT de Bamako restaurant, the chef and his team offer a refined gastronomic cuisine, combining tradition and imagination. Throughout the seasons, you will be seduced by a menu of unequaled produce and quality.
Reviewed 16 August 2017

French restaurant, had dinner on my last day in Bamako there, and we loved it.
It's a cozy place, the staff were nice and the food was really good with a various choices.

1  Thank sanae E

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Very chic, club style restaurant.
Nice welcoming French owner is paying attention to her clients. Good option if you want to treat you.
Main dishes prices around 6000-10,000 Cfa
Good security at gate.
Very nice deco. High end.

2  Thank Snoze
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This is a very cool restaurant inside. There are many cozy dining areas that you can nestle into. My dining companions ate so many things they loved, as a vegetarian the only option was some artichoke heart dish that wasn't good. We had good wine and a nice time. I probably wouldn't come back but if you are a meat eater this place is for you!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Went the Le Loft for lunch. I have to say when we arrived at the place which had been highly recommended we hesitated to go in...but inside was wonderful and the food... the food is amazing. I think the best I had in Bamako. Definitely worth a visit if in Bamako.

2  Thank VirginiaMember
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I have been there several times and the food is excellent. The Services is very good too and you have also a hotel a bar at the same place. Wonderful decoration and a calm and warm atmosphere. I highly recommend it.

2  Thank RicardoAfrica