โ€œAmazing foodโ€

Ranked #9 of 79 Restaurants in Lilongwe
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I had the chicken Tikka curry with Naan. Ooh it was heavenly. The food was absolutely delicious and some. By far the best Indian food place in Lilongwe.

The staff are also very pleasant.

I ordered their ice cream for desert but it wasn't good. I believe it was home made. The staff was really nice to cancel the item off my cheque after I told them it wasn't good.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times and I haven't been disappointed; although the staff become less patient with patrons who are stretching the closing time in the evenings.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Great food and lots of choice on the menu.Staff well trained and polite.Parking can be a problem on Fridays and Saturday evenings.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I had gone to blue ginger with my family for dinner. The ants on the tree and the chicken lollipop are amazing. My family enjoyed the atmosphere there and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

We tried diverse dishes at this restaurant and all were very good. I especially liked the Fish Masala (Chambo).