All reviewsclose to the airporttall treesabout minutes from the airportbetween flightsmezzanine levellovely propertyzebu steakshort stayminute drivegroup tourfrench influencestayed here for two nightslarge poolbefore departuretana airportreception stafffood is excellent
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I can say with nothing but honesty that Au Bois vert was so magnificent that I didn’t want to leave. All the staff was amazing! The gentlemen who met us at the airport to assist in getting through customs was very professional and made sure delays were kept to a minimal. He even went to make sure my luggage was first off the carousel so I did t have to wait. What service! WELL DONE

I was met by a driver from Au Bois vert to drive us to my accommodation. He was also very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed before going to the Au Bois vert. We did stop at the shops for some supplies.

Arriving at the Au Bois vert I was met by a friendly security guard who was more than happy to assist us through to reception.
I didn’t have to wait for check in everything was already prepared for me to go straight to my room. The friendly greeting you get entering the gate of the Au Bois vert made you feel like you were family. Just amazing. I were escorted to my and was taken for a tour. We were shown around to make sure we knew everything possible for an enjoyable stay. After signing a few pieces of paper. I was ready to start my stay. The efficiency and professionalism of all staff should be commended. AMAZING

the accommodation was exactly like the pictures. The room, bathroom, garden, swimming pool. The comfort, cleanness, Decoration of the room are well done It was magnificent.

Restaurant food, had vegetable soup not too bad the pizza just wow!!! Is big a lot of malt cheese on top, the service at the restaurant well-done customer service, friendly once again thank you for the waitress.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Unless you want to be close to the centre of Tana, Bois Vert is the best place I have stayed in Tana, quiet, efficient, great facilities, great food have the 24 hour slow cooked Zebu and wood fired pizzas, gym, good rooms, great wifi, and exceptional place to stay. Very close to the airport 15 minutes at its worst, compared to 2.5 hours from the centre of Tana at times...

Room Tip: All are good I have stayed 3 times all different themes all well laid out with private areas.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Luxe room in hotel located on the right side of the city if you need to go to the airport and don't want to be caught in traffic, which can really be a pain in Tana. Good restaurant with a nice atmosphere. Great breakfast.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Once you go through the gates, the calmness is prevalent everywhere. The restaurant was excellent with wide variety of grilled food, very attentive servers, and relaxing seating in the garden. The reception staff were attentive and even returned a small item we left on the desk. Language was not a problem, since we do not speak French or Malagasy. Pool area was lovely and perfect temp. Room and bath were spacious and uniquely decorated.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We stayed here for two nights at the start and one night at the end of our three weeks in Madagascar. It's really close to the airport. We arranged for the hotel driver to take us into Tana and show us around - it's a good 45 minutes drive, even on a Sunday when there's less traffic. The pool was being renovated when we arrived but was nicely refurbished by the time we returned for our final night.The food was good - vegetarians can find plenty to eat, despite the French influence! The rooms were spacious and nicely decorated in a rustic style. The staff were pleasant but paperwork was a bit haphasard. Leave plenty of time to check out - on both stays the food/drink bills we'd signed for hadn't made their way to reception and we had to wait whie they were tracked down! Wi-fi in Reception area.Good, hot showers. We'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple