USD 215
USD 155
USD 116
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvery comfortable stayrestaurant serves very good foodbusiness meetingvery friendly and helpful staffself cateringflatsmallwifimixturesecuritycorridorpremisesunitskingdom
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Very nice and well kept hotel, with a very friendly and helpful staff, good resturant,
A safe and very quiet hotel that I can only recommend.
There is a good supervised parking lot.
The hotel is very centrally located in the middle of Maseru.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Lancer's Inn offers a very comfortable stay in a well-kept complex. I stayed in one of the flats with a bedroom and open-plan kitchen/lounge area. The kitchen has everything needed to keep and prepare food.

There is also a restaurant on the premises that offer wholesome and well prepared food.

It's close to a mall and conveniently situated

If you're looking for comfort, this is a very good option

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Having driven from Joberg to Lesotho, we found this hotel an excellent place for our stay . There are different types of rooms available for couples, families or even self- catering units . Being in the centre of the town, everything is easily accessible.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Well I guess I was a little surprised, or maybe it's my fault for allowing the travel agency to book my spot. Either way, I think I stayed in the smallest room available. I saw some nice chalets outside, maybe I should try that next time. The room was small, with few amenities (no shampoo). The staff are very nice and friendly and even made a takeaway breakfast available on request. All in all, not a great stay, but with friendly people like that....who cares...

TV – This must be the smallest TV I've seen in a hotel. Couldn't connect USB or HDMI either
Room-service Burger – Never got around to it, but the restaurant serves good food
Pillows – Way too soft. I think I used 5 of them.
Gym – Nothing that I could see
WiFi – Very poor reception and different servers make you have to log in from different spots each time. But the worst is.....you have to PAY for WiFi.....

Room Tip: Maybe try for one of the outside chalets
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2016

The rondawel we stayed in was very comfortable and the complex was beautiful. The staff were excellent and couldn't do enough for us. We were also close to local shops and we will definately stay at Lancers Inn on our next visit.

Stayed: December 2016