All reviews very comfortable stay restaurant serves very good food business meeting very friendly and helpful staff self catering flats mall wifi mixture security corridor premises units kingdom
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I am about to leave the beautiful mountain kingdom of Lesotho and have stayed at Lancer's Inn for twelve weeks. The hotel is in an excellent location in the centre of Maseru with easy access to amenities.

The hotel is family run and the owners Catherine and Johnny go the extra mile to ensure that all their guests are happy and have everything they need. They have a very visible presence and set high standards for their staff team. For business guests, the Tuesday evening networking event is an excellent opportunity to meet like minded individuals and share ideas and contacts.

My self-catering flat is beautiful and has a really homely feel. All the accommodation I have seen at the hotel is very tastefully decorated and well appointed. No two rooms are the same which is a refreshing change from anonymous standard hotel rooms where you could be anywhere in the World. The restaurant is good and serves a wide range of both local and international tasty meals.

In my opinion, the hotel's real strength is its customer service which for me has been exemplary. Reception staff in particular are friendly, efficient and care about their guests. I must take this opportunity to pay special thanks to Ntate Emmanuel who is always smiling and nothing is too much trouble.

I would highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure and also for single adults, couples and families.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Located in the middle of town, which means ideal for business, this small hotel / guest house is very good and high starndard for the city. Rooms in the traditional area are with a certain charm and beds are very comfortable. Friendly staff, that is a great asset. To be recommanded ... It changes from the asseptic international hotels ... Don 't expect luxury: just a nice place , peaceful, to stay in.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2016

My second time staying at this place and I am more impressed than I was the first time. I stayed in one of their suites, room 21. and I was comfortable in every way. I was able to have breakfast this time which I totally enjoyed. their set up is practical. breakfast is sufficient as you have your cooked breakfast as well as the fruits and cereals which are self service.
All staff are friendly and were willing to help us whenever we needed it.
all needed amenities are there for you in the room.

Room Tip: suites and the chalets are spacious
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

We spend two nights at Lancer's Inn during a business trip. Last night, I went to reception to ask if our TV could be fixed, so that my partner could watch soccer while we were working. The lovely Agnes arranged for a technician to come out, & when the TV proved to be u fixable, she very kindly moved us to a room with a much nicer (working) TV. We ended up having to work until way past midnight, but at least we did so with Portugal winning the UEFA Cup in the background. Thank you, Agnes - I hope your boss reads this

I found the dining room, with its fireplace going early in the cold Maseru morning, & in the evenings, very welcoming. The trout was delicious & the wine ridiculously affordable, & the breakfast really good.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Kyra H
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Simple setting conveniently located but lacks comfort in the rooms some have very old TVs bad selection of channels bathrooms need much improvement in most rooms not really value for money just lack of selection available in Maseru bathrooms and beds biggest let down

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business