All reviews nice hotel swimming pool business hotel nespresso machine hotel facilities are an incredible view other hand clean rooms level brand reception ocean menu dutch congratulations computers brunch
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Noom hotel on Conakry is well situated close to the business district. It is an oasis of peace and professionalism in a chaotic city. The rooms are generous, the staff are well trained and the chef is very good.
The staff are friendly and made me feel very welcome. The only place to stay when visiting Conakry

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
GDnoom, Directeur général at Noom Hotel Conakry, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Trichardt,

We are pleased that you appreciated your stay at Noom hotel, during your recent trip in Conakry.
We are definately an oasis in term of location, taking into consideration our sea facing spot,
in business & administrative Conakry district.

Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you back.

Hotel Noom Conakry

Reviewed 1 August 2018

it is already my fourth stay in this hotel and never have I had any bad surprises: hoel and his staff are excellent.From the welcome to the kindness of the staff both in the restaurant and the bar, everything is perfect.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GDnoom, Directeur général at Noom Hotel Conakry, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Mr Grosman,

Thank you very much for your warm comment I will share with our teammates.
All of our regular guests are now part of NOOM family and be certain that everything will be implemented in the future, to make you feel expected and celebrated.

Thanking you again for your confidence

With my Best Regards

Reviewed 1 August 2018

I stayed at Noom during a recent work trip and found it great. To begin with, the driver that picked me up from the airport was extremly nice and helpful and accommodating, he made my arrival very nice. The room was small but very clean and confortable. I warmly recommend having dinner at the restaurant, the dishes are amazing. I also loved my morning capuccino and pain aux raisins. Thank you Noom!

Dear Alexandra,

It is great to think you will be probably part of our numerous regular guests community .... Talking about the rooms, you probably booked a "Noom" category, one of our six rooms categories. We encouraged our front office team, to propose to guests the sea facing 28m2 executive rooms or even the 48 m2 junior suites. Do not hesitate to solicit us about these rooms, for your next stay.

Thanking you again for your confidence

Best Regards

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

The Noom hotel at first glance appears elegant and quite attractive in beauty. The hotel’s insides looks quite beautiful and the view is quite mesmerising to watch. The restaurant is quite classy and has a nice staff as well. Overall, the hotel is an acceptable although I had not reviewed the rooms, the hotel seems to be a good hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
JFRnoom, Directeur général at Noom Hotel Conakry, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Mr. TAREK,

Thank you very much for your post on Trip Advisor Web site.

Your message is really appreciated and will be a good indicator for future travelers.
Your comments will be shared with our teams. It's a very good motivation to follow the "cap" and to keep our level of services.

Hope to meet you in Conakry during your next trip. Our hotel stay at your entire disposal.

With my best regards

Jean-Francois REMY

Reviewed 30 June 2018

The location of your hotel is amazing. The service is also perfect. However, staff were at times having difficulty communicating. Regardless I will not hesitate to recommend your hotel and you will be my first choice should I be in Conakry again

Date of stay: June 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JFRnoom, Directeur général at Noom Hotel Conakry, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Sir
Thank you very much for your message and your time spent on tripadvisor website To contribute with your opinion.
I take note about your remark on communication.
I have To improve out training cessions. New ones are planned during summer.

Thank you for your confidence and recommandations . Thank you for your choix To stay with us for your travel in guinea

With my Best regards