All reviews friendly and helpful staff clean pool very nice hotel business trip yasser eyes gym management
Reviewed 28 January 2016

I've stayed in 4 different hotels throughout Guinea, The Palm Camayenne, The Rivera Royal, La Roche, and The Millennium Suites. Once I moved to the Millennium I never wanted to stay anywhere else! The service is the best I've seen in a looooonnnnggggg time. Everyone is so nice and courteous and just overall welcoming. They are always willing to help out and get you what you need.

The Martini bar is right there at the hotel! That makes it very convenient to go down, have a drink and then you don't have to take a long trip home. In addition the food in AMAZING! Inexpensive and delicious, you couldn't ask for anything better. There are always events going on that would be fun and great for networking.

The rooms are very comfortable, the beds are a little hard but I love the options of having 2 TVs. The water pressure was great in my room and the temperature even better. There was a little issue with the ceiling and it took about a week or so to have it fixed, unsure what the issue there was but I was not bothered by it.

The gym and location are the only things I really have issues with. There is not a lot around the area, so if you are looking for a variety in food and night outings you would need a vehicle. The gym isn't bad but the machines are extremely limited and there is nothing for free weights. The treadmill is very rickety and the pulldowns do not have enough cords to come all the way down. You have to stand on a stool to get a proper workout.

The Millennium is still the best hotel in Guinea, hands down. I would not want to stay anywhere else, too many great memories from the Millennium.

Room Tip: Try to stay away from the first floor as it can get a little loud.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Ceasar M
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Very nice enviroment ,5 stars ,rooms are lovelly , the suite with 2 rooms is perfect. Nive views And very quite , service is very good And u dont realize that you are in guinea . huge garden And a big pool with martini roof bar

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Miguel G
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

This is the only place I recommend my business partners to stay in Conakry. The close up service and the relax and modern atmosphere makes you forget sometimes of where exactly in guinea you are. The Restaurant Manager Yasser has the lynx eye that's makes sure the mistakes of his rookie staff are quickly remedied immediately. The Martini lounge bar is a jewel of Conakry. I have not checked out the pool yet but so far It is my place to be in CKY.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Aguibou L
Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

A couple of times in Conakry this is way better than the other major hotel in Conakry. Rooms are big and service it's outstanding.
The restaurant service it's great the food it's fair and the ambiance outstanding.
Laundry takes a wile to come back so plan to send fewer places more frequently.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Luis H
Reviewed 9 July 2015

After staying at several different hotels in Conakry, Millennium has become my hotel of choice. I mostly like it because of the great internet, but have a suite is also wonderful, especially for a longer stay when I don't want to have to eat in restaurants all the time! The breakfast has plenty of choice and the regular menu has lots of good options. The beds are super comfortable. There is not a lot of good meeting space, but I am comfortable having colleagues come to meet in the living room part of my room, so that works out well. I highly recommend the Millennium, especially for a longer stay.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business