All reviews room was clean large pool great hotel in town club gym wifi guinea business engine menu amenities cuisine
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Middle of the city, Nice Food (Try Fish Rice), Good facilities, friendly Staff are the positives. Gym is very good.

Train Noises in the Night is really disturbing.

Its also near to the airport (15 min driver)

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Ronny F, General Manager at Riviera Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Umer, thank you for taking the time in reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciated your comments regarding the food, staff and gym. Regarding the train noise at night, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused and this will be addressed once we the new addition to our hotel open.

I hope to welcome you back soon to our hotel,

Ronny;

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Most welcoming hotel I have stayed in Guinea Conakry and one of the better hotels along the West African cost. It was my second trip there with my father and a business partner of his, and will definitely make it my place to go in Guinea. On top of it they have a brand new building extension coming up and the staff are trained to Europe standards... highly recommended

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Riviera Royal H... I, General Manager at Riviera Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Ali,

thank you for taking the time in reviewing our hotel on Tripadvisor. We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward in welcoming you back soon.

Ronny.

Ronny Fuss

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I come to Rivera Hotel on a regular basis. The rooms are large, clean, comfortable and well equipped with decent WIFI. They are at lobby level which is nice. There is a good gym club with a big swimming pool and a deck. The restaurant also offers a good choice and the dishes are very well prepared. Breakfast is the American type with a large choice of fruits, meat, vegetable, etc.
A good place to go, I recommend it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear reviewer,

thank you for taking your time in reviewing our hotel on Tripadvisor.

We are happy to read that you enjoy our gym and pool facilities and that you have enjoyed our restaurant offerings.

we hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Ronny.

Ronny Fuss

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I came for a quick business and the first work that comes to my mind is wow !!!
The service is top notch, very welcoming and the room is stellar. Top furniture and amenities. The standard are very high. Another good surprise is the restaurant, African cuisine accessible.
This hotel is a peace paradise. I will come back for sure.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2018

A place that has been functioning since 2001, it surely gave us a warm welcome to Conakry. The staff were very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms were spacious and house keeping was never delayed. You can use the A/C unit if it's too hot, you can have a hot shower in a matter of seconds, and if its raining season you can walk everywhere without ever getting wet thanks to the roofing between the buildings.
You can also sunbath by the pool, work out at the gym, play tennis at the courts, hang out at the nightclub, work your magic in the casino, have shisha (hookah) outside as you feel the breeze, and enjoy delicious Lebanese based foods in the well designed restaurant. They take good security measures, and even ensure that no mosquitos disturb you at night.
In a country which is still in great need of development, you surely feel like you walk into a different world once you pass through the entrance...

Room Tip: Rooms near the pool area and restaurant are more quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business