See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2017

the location is perfect.just in the center of conakry. rooms are very good and very clean.
the only problem i faced is the smell coming from the air condition. i shut down the Ac because of this smell.

clean the AC and have a 5 stars review :)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I have stayed in many hotels in Conakry but the GHC i have to say is the best buy far! Excellent value for money, Very helpful staff,The rooms are very comfortable with everything you need and to top it off the food is AMAZING!!! i am a very fussy eater. I would like to book in another week because of all this but unfortunately i have to go back to work in 2 days. Thanks to all staff for making me feel welcome

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Grat place to stay In Conakry.
we had 4 days there in December on a business trip.
the owner was more than helpful, and the staff too.
nice roof top bar rooms clean and well appointed.
good quality business hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

I visited the grand hotel central conakry during my visit to guinea and my stay was really great. The rooms were very new and clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and the choice of f and b was very good. They do have a pastry shop as well with very tasty french pastries, croissants and bread. The hotel is centrally located and to be recommended for any stay in conakry.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I was in Conakry on business for 5 days and stayed at The Grand Hotel Central at the recommendation of a colleague. I was pleasantly surprised! The rooms were clean and very modern. The coffee and pastries were quite delicious. I heard from a fellow guest that the pastry chef was paris-trained.

I was excited to hear that the hotel had a Lebanese restuarant on the roof top; Le Beirut. The food was authentic Lebanese. I recommend the barbecued chicken as well the beef swarma with hummus and tabooli. It was soo good!

The hotel staff were very helpful and eager to please which was nice.

I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Conakry.

Cheers.