“Excellent Accomodation”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Villa Olive

Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
Master bedroom ensuite
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dela E
“Excellent Accomodation”
Reviewed 10 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed in this villa for a week and do compliment the management for the very pleasant reception, accomodation, facilities and clealiness. I will certainly want to stay here again on my next visit to Accra.

13 Jul 2016
Thank you for your compliment Mr Evans. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit. Thank you for choosing the villa olive.
fiwhite20...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent...Affordable LUXURY!!!!”
Reviewed 29 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

What a delightful stay. A beautiful property, my family and I wanted for nothing. Rooms are light and airy, and in a lovely area. This is a " must stay " for anyone wanting to feel as comfortable as though they were living in their own home. From arrival to departure everything was professional and booked with ease. We are all keenly looking forward to our next visit. This Home away from Home is Spintex Road's " best kept secret "!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
6 Jul 2016
Thanks Fiona. We are delighted you all enjoyed your stay. And may I say, you were a delight to host.
Thank you for choosing the villa olive.
Yasmine W
“Miss”
Reviewed 26 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I stayed at the villa for three weeks and it was perfect in all ways. On arrival I was happy to see that it was even better than in the pictures.
The villa is truly beautiful and very well kept both inside and outside. It has been furnished to the highest specification, the house help is very professional and so helpful, nothing I asked him to do was too much. The owners were also just a phone call away and more than willing to answer any enquiries. I have already booked to stay at this villa again for my trip to Ghana in December. I highly recommend this villa. Thank you again for making my trip enjoyable and my stay so comfortable.
Sarah

3 May 2016
We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Our customers satisfaction is our upmost priority.
James D
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Extremely pleasurable experience”
Reviewed 15 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Cannot stress enough my appreciation of this holiday home. Literally home from home where my every wish was catered for without hesitation. Cannot recommend highly enough!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Absolutely everything
Liked least: Not applicable
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Jul 2016
Dear James
We are very glad you enjoyed your stay at our villa. It was a pleasure hosting you and thank you for choosing the villa olive.
Mabel A
“A villa with a difference - fabulous.”
Reviewed 18 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I loved everything about the villa; it was awesome. Next time I go to Ghana, I will definitely go back to this villa. The customer service I received prior to going to Ghana was superb. They were transparent about their services, the security was good, and we had excellent service during our stay. Staying at the villa took away all the holiday type pressures; for instance, I did not have to rush around, because the place was not far from local amenities. I felt so relaxed. I will surely recommend to friends and family. London

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
19 Feb 2016
Thanks Mabel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the villa olive
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing