See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 February 2016

Stayed here on a business trip and sadly it is even more empty than 5 years ago when here last. the rooms were clean at least functioning but it cannot compensate for the empty feeling. The breakfast buffe was not upto standard : poor quality products, no butter/margarine for toast , no fruit no juice and extremely poor coffee.W e moved after one night.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank jmb20002015
MPlazaHotel, Manager at M Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Thank you Cherished Guest for the feedback on our Food and Beverage Services. We have attached importance to this feedback and measures have been taken to ensure your next stay becomes enjoyable. Additionally the Food and Beverage Manager is always available for any discussion on how to make your breakfast experience better.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

A standard hotel with good etho and peaceful environment with courteous staff and very good restaurants on different floors, with swimming pool and exercise facilities. However, electric supply needs to be continuous and appliances need to be perfect working condition all the time for all the guests

Room Tip: Rooms on the posterior side are more quiet
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
MPlazaHotel, Manager at M Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Cherieshed Guest, we do appreciate the feedback on the services received during your stay in January,2016.
We apologise for the negative experience with our electric supply and have worked on it to ensure your next visit becomes pleasant.
The team at M Plaza hotel endeavours to make each guest stay memorable, we will be happy you stay with us again to experience our improved services.
Thank you.

Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

This hotel is the rude and worst hotel i have ever been food appearance and everything is poor ... And besides my week stay was not satisfying fridges not working and also charging me with ironing in my room cux i used their bed for ironing which they said i demage the bed spread and i need to pay i have never been disgraced as been in a hotel never i will never advice non for holiday . it has a nice view but inside is horrible interms of management and everything

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Mansil Y
MPlazaHotel, Manager at M Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

Thank you for the feedback on the quality of service received during your stay at M Plaza hotel. We endeavour to make each guest stay memorable and also count on our cherished guests to help us maintain the rooms for present and both future guests. Our housekeeping department is always available to assist with any guest laundry services that you may require while lodging with us. We regret the incidence which occured in your room as a result of the use of the iron on the bed which damaged our bedsheet. We look forward to serving you to your satisfaction on your next visit.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

Room not worth what the price! My door card slotted was broken! I do not think I will pass in front of this Hotel again. I spent just 2 nights there after not having my internet although I paid for it. The breakfast was very poor selection, towels were worn out with ants in the rooms. The hotel needs a complete renovation as nothing worked there and the staff were unfriendly except the porters/waiters. I will rather sleep on a way side rather than go to this hotel. I was there years back and I did thought the standard was still good but I can write with confidence that this is the worse so far I have experienced. Staying at this place is even putting life in danger at night when there is no light. I wonder where they have the certificate to run as a hotel. All the same, thanks for taking that much money and putting me in a small room without internet and I was glad I fed there for the best at another location.

Room Tip: All the doors are broken be careful.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Muguyaro
MPlazaHotel, Manager at M Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2015

We apologize for the unpleasant experience on your last visit to the hotel and also thank you for taking time to give us feedback on the services we rendered.

Doors - we at all times ensure doors are well secured for the safety of your cherished guests and ensure all maintenance works are undertaken. The security of our guest, staff and property is at the heart of the services we render.

We have put in measures in place to address all your concerns and request you to visit us again for a memorable stay.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

Excellent hotel. I stayed here for 06 days. Good ambiance , spacious rooms with tv programmes.Very friendly staff and one can have purely African cuisine. Really marvelous food. Excellent swimming pool with the facility of swimming instructors.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are pool view and quieter
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Gautam2421

we thank you for the feedback on our services and the compliment.
we will do our best to ensure your next visit even becomes more enjoyable