“Great villa rental experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room master bedroom 1
Bathroom
Side View
Dining table
Front View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
LoveyNYC
New York City, New York
“Great villa rental experience”
Reviewed 20 January 2016 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

My friends and I traveled to Ghana, for a wedding, in August 2015. Five (5) of us stayed at this lovely home. It is spacious, clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated. Winifred was very helpful in answering all my questions, in a timely response, when making the initial arrangements. The house staff was great. Santos always made himself available to assist in any way, from arranging for a cab or buying something from the market. The cook was also very nice and her food was prepared well. They purchased the food and cooked it for a nominal fee,. It was worth it. The pool and outdoor area was a nice bonus. There is a backup generator for when the power outages occur. Unfortunately, they occurred more than we expected. It cost 100 gh cedi to fill the generator with fuel for each outage that occurred. The WIFI access could of been better. The modem didn't seem to work well. Also, it was difficult to determine which remotes worked for which AC. Also take note that this place is fairly difficult to find but once you have traveled to it at least twice, it gets easier. Aside for the small glitches here and there, I would say this was a great experience. I would rent this place again and suggest it to others.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
tonyT6761...
Rome, Italy
“Cosy,friendly,secure and relaxing”
Reviewed 30 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

I had booked the one bed room appartment but for one reason or the other this was no longer available a few days before i was to check in. The owner kindly moved me into the 4 bed room appartment at no extra cost. This was great. The place is simply fantastic: well furnished, clean swimmingpool, quiet neighbourhood and taxis are just a stone throw away. Very friendly staff, especially Santos who was more than willing to run little erands for us.Great experience. Just one thing missing: a barbecue. We would have loved to make barbecues at the pool side as we splashed in the water. Santos promised to communicate this to the owner.
Congratulations, Winfred!

Travelling group: Friends
Lisa W
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best of both worlds”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Winfred and his team (Victor and Eric) were simply wonderful. The service my group and I experienced was like having the best of both worlds. As an American, this was my very first visit to Ghana. Winfred created a home just like I was in America. The outlets, the amenities in the home, the security system and the entertainment were all just like my "American" home. It was really nice to know that I was in a safe, clean, comfortable home after long days of touring beautiful and friendly Ghana.
The location is very close to the motorway and easily accessible to all of the tourist sites. Access to a automobile is a necessity, however, Winfred has that covered as well, should you need a professional driver. We used the chef services which were excellent!

This place has it all!!

Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nana1211
Qingdao, China
“Awesome and family friendly”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Enjoyed our stay here for 13 days,I travelled here with my hubby and in laws,the house was very clean and tidy.was just like the pictures here,probably better than the real pictures,it was my wife's first time in Africa and she really had a great time in this rental,Accra itself was very hot and it felt great coming back home to a cosy and air conditioned home,also Accra had power cuts every now and then but we never felt it due to the availability of a generator in this rental.My wife loved the kitchen and everything,I can't write this review without mentioning how grateful we are to Mr.Winfred,Mr.Victor,Eric(Erico) as I usually called him,our capable night watch Zachary and Cephas,you guys were super friendly and very reliable,big ups to you all.My family and I say Thanks and may God bless you all! Will always use your rental anytime we come to Ghana.

Travelling group: Extended Family
colleencs...
Cleveland, Ohio
“Nice home that is not really in Accra, Ghana”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

The home is exactly as the photos depict, and the pool was a welcome amenity in the heat. The map on the website has changed since we booked the house, which will help future travelers. I rented the house to entertain friends living and working in Accra right after the Easter holiday. No one would come to the house because it was so far out of the city. More than one taxi driver and friend teased me that I had rented a house in a suburb of Tema. Taxi drivers could not find the place because there is no signage, and the house security man had to walk out to different roads to meet us.

I recommend the house for a business retreat where there is a range of space and sitting areas and table surfaces for brainstorming, team building, and getting away from the office to get some work done. The patios have a nice breeze and the AC worked well. The house manager tried to be helpful, but the pay-as-you-go internet was not explained clearly, the refrigerator remained broken even after the repair person spent an hour on it; the TVs had too many remotes to figure out and not all of the TVs were actually connected for viewing. At the time we were there, there was a nasty odor in the bathrooms that reminded me of rustic camping as a child.

At 5:00 a.m. with no real traffic, the house is 1/2 hour beyond Accra Mall. During the day or evening time, the drive is a minimum of 1 hour to the Accra Mall (which is is north eastern Accra), so we ended up not going out much and no one came to visit us either.

Not what we were expecting.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amount of space for the price
Liked least: The location - too far out of Accra to call it being in Accra
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
9 Jul 2014
The the Classy Ghana Villa is located at Community 18, a suburb of Baastonaa off the Spintex Road. The location on the map was a technical error which I've since corrected. It is very close to the Tema Motorway( free way) which makes the location of this property very unique in the sense that you can access the villa via the Tema Motorway from the Accra Mall which takes about 15 minutes and also from the Airport which takes about 25minutes. Staying at this villa spares you the hustle and bustle of the traffic congestion on the Spintex Road by using the Tema Motorway to downtown and literally to any other places you may want to visit.The Tema Motorway ( free way) connects to all other towns and cities. Any customer desiring to make use of the Internet must inquire at the time of booking. It's not an open Wi-Fi, therefore you need to ask to be connected. We provide 24/7 security services at the property and all my staff are very responsive and helpful to all our customers. We are committed to providing good customer service as well as superior guest services to all our patrons
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing