“Poor experience at Pasta Comedia”
Review of Pasta Comedia

Pasta Comedia
Ranked #14 of 51 Restaurants in Bujumbura
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Had a poor experience, would not recommend or return.

1. Place is swarming with bugs. Not just hundreds of flying bugs all around you (not my idea of fun), but large ants crawling into plate etc. Yuck.

2. Pizza had a weird after-taste. Not even the best pizza I had in Buja this week, let alone in general.

3. I asked to replace (a more expensive meat) ingredient on the pizza with olives. Told no changes are allowed. Found this odd.

I will avoid this place in the future.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Pasta Comedia is a lively pizza restaurant right on Lake Tanganyika. We went at twilight spotted some hippos in the bay across from the restaurant. I'd recommend sitting up on the veranda for the views. The service was attentive and the food was swell, the menu has a decent variety of pasta/pizza. It was a nice treat in Bujumbura!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Never thought to get this quality of Pizza in Buja. Simply love their offerings and they have a lot. The owners have become friends this is how much we have been to the place. Very friendly n relaxed atmosphere coupled with a great pizza n it becomes the place to go for relaxing. Set in a beautiful location with amazing view of the lake. Day time night time take ur pick its always an amazing experience. My wife n kids love it too. Do go you will like it.....oh n the owner is the master of the pizza so make sure hes the one making the pizzas :)

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

This place offered me the best pizza. I enjoyed every little minute I spent in this Hotel after my Sunday church service I headed straight to Pasta Comedia for lunch and the place was amazing great lake view with one beautiful garden

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Great restaurant.
I couldn't believe the quality of the food. The best Italian food and this in Bujumbura, Africa.
No imitation! Thank you for surprising us!
The band was great too!