“Business breakfast with a client”
Review of Vida E Caffe - CLOSED

Vida E Caffe
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

I didn't know this cafe before but my client's office was around the area and we agreed to meet there for breakfast. Even thou the doors were wide open in the winter weather I still found myself willing to try it out. I sat before my client arrived and to my surprise no one came over to me little did I know I had to order from the counter. The waiters seem not to even notice me. I went to order and paid before the cappuccino would be delivered. I must say I found that a little awkward but the food was great and the wifi speed is excellent.
I did go back again for another morning meeting and because I knew what to be done, I was a bit more comfortable than the first time. I just wish the waiters would be a little friendly and take orders from tables.
Excellent food and WiFi connection I must say.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Perfect location in new business district for a quick sandwich or coffee. Has a small menu for a fast food coffee shop. Excellent coffee though.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

I used to buy coffee at the original Vida on Kloof Street in Cape Town, and they have managed to transfer that energy to all new branches, except this one. The coffee is good, the food is generally good (baked goods are pretty good), and the staff are now polite and pretty effective. Just the energy is not there. Their proximity to the Jacks Gym branch is good, they now just need to come up with a few low carb options.

Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

Vida caffe has the best coffee in Gabs as well as the service two.
If u want to order something and if they don't have it they will do they best and go out their way to make it for you .. . . It has a very warm welcome vibe when you go to vida cause of the two sweet owners . .

1  Thank TajMotorsP
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

Best environment and coffee in Gaborone! The vibe is friendly and warm, service is great and the food is definitely top of the list in Botswana!