“Top place for grilled chicken”

Churrascaria Nandinhos
Ranked #20 of 174 Restaurants in Luanda
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

It's not fancy. It's simple and straightforward. Grilled chicken, fries and tomato onion salad. All for me of yhe best quality in luanda!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

There's a good variety of food, specially grilled. The food is good. The price is not too high, but a little bit high for the environment. The owner (female) is usually not a kind nor thoughtful person, only occasionally. Must go early for not to wait too long.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Look. I was there three times, for the benefit of the doubt. You know, sometimes mistakes happen, some of us don't mind. Basically as soon as I was given a table, a rude woman came out running from her office or the kitchen, yelling at the employee as to why he'd let me sit there. She came to me and nearly shouted "Sorry, you can't sit here, go get the table at the corner!"

Why do I have to get a table at the corner, if this one is the one I was given?

Second time I went there, we were badly looked at by other diners, and service was bad! So if you're there for a 5$ banana and rude staff/management, sure thing!

2  Thank EddyNicolai
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Nandinhos is a little hole in the wall , you can wlak past it without even knowing it is there.
Once inside you will find a standard basic restaurant , servie is terrible BUT once you succeed in ordering either their chicken wihich is roasted on coals , tender and juicy or the pepper steak you will forget about the lousy service.
If you go for lunch I sugest you arrive before 12:30 or after 13:30 as it is packed with locals for lunch

Reviewed 22 October 2015

That is a simple place that prepare a very good grilled chiken with a wonderful side tomato salady, service is very kindely and food is good.

1  Thank Mauritius0810