“Pricey but probably best Indian in town”
Review of Andy's Broadway

Andy's Broadway
Ranked #31 of 190 Restaurants in Luanda
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Also known as the Broadway Bar
Description: Also known as the Broadway Bar
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

You will leave with you wallet substantially lighter than you came it, but ultimately it will have been worth it. After all the Portuguese cuisine you crave for some Indian sometimes at which point this is the place to go if you're in town.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

We went as a couple. The actual restaurant is small. Additional area is generated by encroaching on the pavement, even the road sign is inside the restaurant. The pavement is enclosed by curtails. there was a loud argument from the establishment opposite the restaurant and you could hear it all through the meal. The interior is dark and makes for a cosy atmosphere.
The service was very good and we were well looked after.
The menu is available in English. The starters are in range of 4000-8000kwz and can be shared between 2-3 persons.
The mains are above 8000kwz.
Our starters came without salt. We mention d this to the server but he couldn't do much about it other than give us the salt cellar. Didn't do much good.
The mains were good. The starters portion can be reduced along with the price. Overall I felt the food was overpriced for the portion and flavours.
The bill for 4 drinks, 2 starters and 2 mains and tip came to 17000kwz pp.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Am I the only one who thinks this place is offensive? From previous reviews I would say yes I am. I don't know what I ate, it was instantly forgettable. I think there was lamb involved in it.
We were a group of six, all with different dishes. I tried them all I think and all tasted exactly the same; some form of overcooked lamb or chicken, and some form of tomato based garam masala inspired sauce.
Andy's is an Indian for people who have never been to India.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

This place has good Indian food. The ambiance is good too for an outing with friends or to go on a date. The price is quite high but worth it.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Located in Sagrada Família joint to Casa Andy store, a place covered by curtains on the outside serves various types of Indian cuisine.