“Excellent food and amazing view of the ocean”
Review of Lookal Mar

Lookal Mar
Ranked #2 of 174 Restaurants in Luanda
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The meal is very great, the atmosphere is cordial, energetic staff members and the people visiting the place is friendly

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Simply delicious!!! The food is top. I am always satisfied every time I stop for a bite. Quality service. And I'm a very demanding person. They do provide the service I require. I'm sure you will enjoy every time as much as I have. Bom apetite!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We went to this place for dinner on a Friday night and it was nice! the food is great - grilled lobster for instance - and the atmosphere was bubbly and live! I will definitively return for a second round.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

If you are looking for the Euro-Angola experience then this is a good choice. Filled with expats entertaining locals and those afraid of downtown Luanda this is reasonable eatery. The shellfish and chicken are great as you wood expect but everything else is pretty average to poor. Prices are mind blowing but given this is Luanda where if you are an expat everything costs too much then a fair nite out.

1  Thank M S
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing, tasty, fresh and excellent sea view. I loved this restaurant, in fact it was one of the best seafood I tried. Starting from starters finishing with lobsters, snails, shrimps and some dishes similar to paella- I was more than surprised I enjoyed everything . Friendly Personel, great interior and stunning environment. Don't expect low bill, but you'll pay fairly for food and service you will be granted there. Don't forget, you'll enjoy sunset and breeze fresh chilling air from bay! Loved it so much.
Wish to visit again to repeat experience.
Thanks