USD 283
USD 235
  • Breakfast included
USD 185
  • Restaurant
Thomson Art House(Luanda)(Great Value!)
USD 149
USD 434
Kwanza Lodge(Luanda)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsepic sanastar hotelordering room servicefive starrestaurants and barsbreakfast buffetmodern hotelbusiness hotelmany optionsrooms are spaciousenjoyed my staybusiness tripgymangolaafricaadvertisingworks
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

It is an excellent hotel in Luanda located in the city center. The rooms are really nice and clean, bed very comfortable, internet wireless of good quality, definitely the place to stay in Luanda.

The hotel staffs are very welcoming and always have that beautiful smile on. The breakfast was awesome and had a lot of varieties, I'm not a breakfast person but would definitely go again. Nice little pool on the 2nd floor with a bar so you can have a cocktail.

For future stay in Luanda I would only consider Epic Sana!

Vincent Quabezi

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
EPICSANALuanda, General Manager at EPIC SANA Luanda Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Mr. Vincent,

Thank you very much for your time and availability to share your experience at the EPIC SANA Luanda Hotel.

We were delightful reading your comments and we are truly glad that you have enjoyed our stay with us. We are happy to know that you have appreciated the quality of our accommodation and restaurants, including the breakfast room.

Thank you very much for the recommendation on the cocktails and outdoor swimming pool at our restaurant Origami.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again at the Hotel in a near future and for several times.

We keep in touch,

Best regards

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

During my stay at this hotel I ordered room service twice. Both times I had to wait over 1 hour for the food. I called to ask what went wrong with my order and the answer was: "I don't speek english!". I finally got the food but without the drink. The lady said she will be back. It took her another half an hour. Seriously?
Second time I ordered, I didn't even get the food. After 1 hour waiting for the food, they asked me if I want to order again. No, thanks!
Veery dissapointed!
Would not recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: June 2017

Dear Miss Catalina,

We appreciate your comments, as we value every guest feedback in order to improve our overall performance.

We regret to read that we didn’t fulfil your expectations regarding the Room Services. We are doing our outmost best to analyse the situation carefully in order to try to understand where we failed and correct the situations.

Although you didn’t have the best experience during this stay, we would like to have the opportunity to welcome you back at the EPIC SANA Luanda Hotel in order to offer you, this time, the best service you deserve.

Once again we apologize for any inconvenience caused,

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

In a country like Angola and one city like Luanda, Epic Sana it's for sure the best 5* stars hotel! I was there near Christmas and to be honest i left thinking that in 2017 i wil bring all my Family to enjoy the Christmas eve service that they were advertising... Thank you to all staff for the excellent service.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a landmark in Luanda, but not in terms of service and quality.

The hotel staff are most unable to communicate in English and if they do it is not understood.

My TV in the room did not work, I reported it 3 times and then gave up.

Rooms are nice but there was mould in my shower.

Overpriced and Overrated.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
EPICSANALuanda, General Manager at EPIC SANA Luanda Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Mr William Willis ,

Thank you for the time in sharing your experience at the EPIC SANA Luanda Hotel and for your comments in regards to our facilities and well Equipped Gym. Although we regret to be aware that we couldn’t fulfil your expectations regarding the service because keeping your highest satisfaction at every moment is our greatest priority.

We always appreciate all our guests’ comments as we consider every feedback an opportunity to improve our service, aiming to the excellence.

Rest assured that every day we train our staff to a greater performance and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you soon and provide the best service that you deserve.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I've been in Luanda before and got to stay hete. Nice views facing ilya de luanda! Yummy food..Very accommodating staffs! Fantastic rooms and restaurants! I missed this place.. keep it up.. Hope to stay here again!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
EPICSANALuanda, General Manager at EPIC SANA Luanda Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Dear Mr. Wheng Labor G,

It is a huge gratification for the team to know that we are missed! The whole staff of EPIC SANA Luanda Hotel concentrates their effort on providing the best service with excellency; therefore it is very satisfactory when our hard work is being recognized.

We hope that in the near future we have the opportunity to offer you more Yummy meals at our restaurants, just like the previous experiences.
We keep in touch,