Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 107
Hotels.comUSD 107
PricelineUSD 119
Orbitz.comUSD 107
TravelocityUSD 107
eDreamsUSD 107
All reviews nice pool hot water enjoyed my stay air conditioning us dollars stayed here for nights town falls zimbabwe spray taxis grounds veranda
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2016

The service was second to none. Staff were always friendly and quickly attended to any issues raised. The rooms I occupied were tastefully designed and comfortable. These were always clean and attention was paid to little details that made my stay most enjoyable.

Room tip: Rooms on the western end are quieter
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Cresta_Hotels_Group, Manager at Cresta Sprayview Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Dear Pmuchechetete

Greetings from Cresta Sprayview in Victoria Falls.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Tripadvisor travel community. We were honoured to have you as our guest.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights. Lovely hotel. Walking distance to town. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were very comfortable and clean. Food was nice but felt it was a bit overpriced. Breakfast was lovely though. We will definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Nina2462016

Thank you for spending your weekend getaway with us. We were honoured to have you as our guest. Thank you for recommending our hotel.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

When I come to Africa, I want an African experience not a psuedo north american one. Cresta Sprayview Hotel is an excellent motor inn, with three rows of motel rooms with car parks, tvs, a large swimming pool, and north american style cooking. On the property you could be anywhere in the world only the gift shop gives away the location. So if you want a little bit of home this is the perfect place for you. Me, I want Africa. We were booked to be here for three nights - we left after the first evening.

Room tip: They are all little boxes of ticky tacky and they all look the same!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear HalifaxFoodie2

Greetings from Cresta Sprayview Victoria Falls.

We are saddened that our hotel layout was not African enough for you. Nonetheless, we were honoured to have you with us for the one night you stayed.

We wish you the best in your future travels.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

I recently spent 10 days at Cresta Sprayview so I came to know the Sprayview team pretty well. From the General Manager, Patience, through the wait staff, the gardeners and the house-keepers every single one of them was welcoming and friendly. They all took pride in their work and in the hotel generally which translated to immaculately kept grounds, pool and restaurant/bar area and rooms. The accommodation has been recently refurbished and are quite simple but with all mod-cons - good air-conditioning, good shower, good wi-fi and comfortable beds. Breakfast by the pool was a fairly typical African breakfast buffet but I discovered the omelettes were better than most and looked forward to one each morning. The other coffee shop meals I had were really good, and quick … wow, one day I was rushing to have a quick salad and I swear it was on the table within a minute of me asking for it. On this trip I had a car and there was loads of parking, which was very secure. The town is about a 15 minute walk away but all in all I think Sprayview is a great value and really pleasant spot to stay. I hope to be back soon.

Dear Amanda F.

We are very encouraged by your feedback and the full marks you have awarded us on Tripadvisor. Thank you for staying with us for ten nights. We are delighted that you found Cresta Sprayview to be of great value and a pleasant spot to stay.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Spent my best ever weekend in Victoria falls at this lovely hotel with no complaints whatever,the rooms exquisite,the food just lovely,you could spend the whole day relaxing here and forget about visiting the falls

Date of stay: October 2015

Dear MartinGMukatyei

Thank you for awarding us full marks on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to note that you had your best weekend ever in Victoria Falls during your stay with us.