“perfect ambience and feel good atmosphere”
Review of Villa Didon

Villa Didon
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Carthage
Cuisines: Tunisian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2018

we ate here in the evening and again a couple of days later for lunch both times we had an enjoyable time

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Villa didon was so alive but not rowdy or noisy or overwhelming there was simply a good vibe and celebratory excitement in the air.

The view is incredible which we saw earlier in the day. The food was okay not as good as the decor and the vibe. We had fillet mignon, veal escalope which were average in presentation and taste and the they made a chicken and with creme fraiche which looked and tasted better.

Still worth a visit I would suggest it to anyone I know going to Tunis

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Apart from the service, everything is great. Decent menu, lovely views, cozy lounge and nice outdoor seating.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

The view is spectacular. The prices reasonable but the service is quite lethargic. I ordered a ravioli dish which was served cold. I had to send it back to kitchen several times to get them to heat it. In the end I ate it at room temperature only because I was tired of trying to get the attention of the wait staff. I informed the manager who seemed equally unperturbed.

Fortunately Tunis has many other restaurants with great food, service and views.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely view of Gulf of Tunis, quatre fromage ravioli with walnuts was delicious, table wine Chardonnay) was bleah, service was spot on after a ten minute wait for the menu. Will visit again.