“Tourist haven ”
Review of Union Cafe

Union Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Nice coffee shop in close proximity to shopping area. Good and coffee very nice and reasonably priced. This cafe has a hired security guard to protect visitors from vendors trying to sell their goods and allows for a relaxing lunch!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Union Coffee! Great Taste of African Coffee, Enjoy Refreshing Coffee at this Traditional Café Outlet
Back after a long day and tiring , but still a beautiful & all inspiring trip from Mt.Kili & Kilimanjaro National Park, I requested our Guide to take us to a nice Café, Vincent was quick to react and said, he will take me to a great coffee house near Moshi Town.
Truly he did, I was delighted when I visited this outlet & the Slogan "Taste the Mountain" established since 1933; great smell of Fresh Coffee was enough to liven up my spirits.
Not just that, to my pleasant surprise Vincent didn’t allow me to pay for our Latte, as a tribute to our day trip with him. The wonderful taste & perfectly hot Coffee refreshed us further to engage in quick souvenir shopping nearby. Thanks to Vincent for his hospitality & being a great guide, making our day with a lovely trip and Great Coffee!
I recommend this place to any Coffee lover to try the great flavors they serve there.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Union Coffee offers one of town's best espressos, good quality (if somewhat overpriced) light meals Western style, and tasteful and calm surroundings amidst the most bustling part of Moshi. That I rate it somewhat lower than last time is mainly due to the fact that it is no longer one of a kind. At present there are a number of joints that offer similar advantages at some or lower prices. All the same- worth stepping in if you're around!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

After 5 days of camping & enduring instant coffee for my caffeine addiction this place was like heaven! The coffee shop is in a lovely colonial style building built in 1939 and has been very nicely renovated. The staff are great and the coffee is even better. I like to try new places when I visit somewhere but knowing the quality of the coffee here I went back 3 times in 2 days... I also arranged a tour to the Materuni coffee growing village and waterfall hike from here.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We visited this place when I was in Tanzania.
It is a very nice place where you can hangout with friends and family