“Best places”
Review of Union Cafe

Union Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We visited this place when I was in Tanzania.
It is a very nice place where you can hangout with friends and family

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

It is a nice place to visit when you are in Tanzania.
I went there with my family.
They have realy nice Coffee and staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Open since 1931 as a co-operative coffee establishment, the historic building, located on a corner, is perfect for sitting out on the verandah eating great food, sipping fantastic coffee and watching the every day happenings of Moshi pass. We had afternoon coffee, breakfast and lunch here...loved it every time!
We also bought handmade scrub by hair sands and headbands made by the local deaf community. A real treasure!!!

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice place to taste African coffee I can say.
They have good woke rs and good services.
When you visit Moshi do not forget to visit this place

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

The title says it all. I have been to Union Cafe everyday I've been in Moshi. I've enjoyed the salads, milkshakes, coffee, and the chocolate cheesecake will make your toes curl! Yes it's that good, and taste like home! You can sit inside or out, wifi costs you by the half hour or full. I paid full and it was 2000 shillings. They use Kilimanjaro coffee beans roasted inside. It's a nice touch to watch the beans being roasted before they serve up their yummy coffee beverages. Def a touristy spot, sometimes it's hard to get a seat outside. No smoking allowed, but there's a few butt bins around the perimeter. Over all nice place to visit breakfast, lunch, or really whenever.