Hotel Slipway(Dar es Salaam)
USD 168
USD 152
Sea Cliff Hotel(Dar es Salaam)
USD 226
USD 194
USD 172
USD 122
USD 102
Hotel Sapphire(Dar es Salaam)
USD 108
New Africa Hotel(Dar es Salaam)
USD 123
USD 114
USD 95
USD 81
Seascape Hotel(Dar es Salaam)
USD 245
USD 63
  • Breakfast included
USD 85
All reviewsasian restaurantpalm restaurantlevel barinfinity poolgreat rooftop barthe executive loungewonderful hotelfitness centerbreakfast buffet ismain restauranttop flooran oasisclean hotelnice poolbusiness triprooms are comfortablesea view
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Third stay at Hyatt in my last three business trips to Dar es Salaam. Always an outstanding experience. Enjoyed staff professionalism, courtesy and availability. Excellent facilities include well equipped gym, swimming pool and spa.
Rich and varied choice of food both for breakfast and lunch/dinner with ingredients and dishes up to the hotel standards.
The hotel always looks for ways to make my stay as enjoyable as possible, as a valued member of World of Hyatt reward programme.
I recommend it without hesitation.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Hyatt Regency D... T, Executive Administrative Assistant to GM at Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Lorenzo_tosini,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and for making our hotel your second home when you're in Dar es Salaam. Your continued support of our hotel is sincerely appreciated and we certainly look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your good comments about our staff, facilities and food, I am happy that you enjoyed your stay.
We thank you for recommending our hotel to other travelers.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful hotel. The pool area is very nice and food was good there too. We ate in the oriental which is pricey for Tanzania but very nice. The roof bar terrace gives a great view of harbour. Service is good and pretty much all drinks available. Rooms are very close to needing renovation. I would definitely stay here again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Trishap6,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to seeing you soon.
Also, I take a note of your comment about guest rooms. I am pleased to inform you that our hotel is currently under renovations and I hope you will enjoy the improvements once the renovations are completed.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Not happy at end.
Had to go collect my bags st airport
Could have been stolen
Very unhappy and stressful exp
Not happy that that happened to me as I nearly missed my flight
My bags could have been stolen

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Hyatt Regency D... T, Executive Administrative Assistant to GM at Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear mial609,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel
I would like to apologize for the distressful experience you had during your stay with us, particularly the issue of your two bags which by mistake was sent to the airport with another group of people. I am sorry to have put you in an anxiety situation, it was completely our mistake. The matter has been taken up with the concerned department head and staff concerned and I can assure you that corrective action has been initiated.
I do hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel and if there is anything that we may assist with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I had an opportunity to visit this hotel for lunch and really enjoyed it Freshness of products and healthy way of cooking.Most products are locally sourced. Staff are efficient and friendly. I can recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Hyatt Regency D... T, Executive Administrative Assistant to GM at Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Dear Samir r,

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about the freshness of the products during your lunch in our restaurant and staff efficient and friendliness. I will certainly pass on your feedback to the team.
Thank you for recommending our restaurants to your friends, it's much appreciated.
Hope to see you again soon!
With kind regards,