This is a well-run, incredibly comfortable hotel. The staff is attentive. The facilities modern, clean, and up-to-date. Our room had a view of the sea that was well worth the extra few dollars we spent. The breakfast is a real highlight. ATM machine in lobby. Safe, secure. No complaints. Of course, international hotels are international hotels. While inside, you won't know if you are in Paris, LA, Chicago, London, Dar or Rio. Is that a good thing? It is if that is what you are looking for. I don't generally look for that, but for that purposes of this trip, it was necessary. And so I was more than satisfied. I will add that this is a great place for a conference. Excellent facilities for many people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro is a synonym of exclusivity, luxury and service. With 180 modern elegant rooms and impressive exterior Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro is a landmark 5-star hotel in Dar es Salaam. Both business and leisure travellers can experience true European and African comfort at ease. The hotel is regarded as the best hotel in Tanzania. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Dar Es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro Hotel Dar Es Salaam
- Kilimanjaro Hotel Dar Es Salaam